Private Day Tour: Guide in Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Hush-Hush Paris Walking Tours, 25 rue de Chazelles, 75017 Paris France
A flexible walking tour prepared to meet your needs.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The most famous avenue in the world!
Pass By: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
The royal gardens of the Louvre, theater of the French revolution as well as the Tour de France cycling race.
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The theater of the love story of the hunchback and the seat of the church of France
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on foot in Paris
- Customizable walking tour
- Entry/Admission - My Hush-Hush Paris Walking Tours
- Entrance fees for activities and museums
- cabs and Uber rides
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (for food sampling)
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Advise any landmark and/or museum you want to include in the tour, no more than one museum per day is recommended.
- Note that Eiffel Tower tickets need to be booked 2 month ahead of time during low season and 4 month ahead in high season du to the limited number of availabilities on line.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We scheduled the full day tour and Phillipe customized it based on what we had already seen. Phillipe is pleasant, informative and entertaining, providing many interesting anecdotes and tales about Paris and Parisians, past and present. He conducted the tour at a comfortable pace for people that are 70ish and in reasonable shape, mostly a walking tour but using the bus and subway systems to cover long distancesrest stops and lunch breaks when needed. His selection for lunch, Chez Flottes was outstanding! We had some of the best French Onion Soup we have ever consumed and a Cafe Gourmand tray dessert sampler which was also quite good. For those not wanting to do a full day tour he also schedules half day tours. We had a wonderful time and when we return to Paris we will have Phillipe continue our edification and education about all things Paris and Parisians!!!!!