Private Giverny Roundtrip and Entrance Ticket from Paris
Not to be missed, his house with brightly colored rooms, his great yellow dining room and blue Rouen ceramic tiled kitchen, exquisitely preserved, and, of course, his light-filled studio and his bedroom overlooking his beautiful garden.
You will love the Japanese-inspired atmosphere with the “estampes” on the walls, and the Japanese bridge overlooking his famous lily pond, inspiration for many of his paintings and his water lily series.
After your visit, you may want to visit Claude Monet’s grave at the cemetery, or visit the Musée des Impressionnismes with paintings reflecting Monet’s influence on art.
Visit at your own pace and stay around two hours. Choose to go in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Paris hotels only)
- English speaking chauffeur
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer in comfortable cars and minivans with air conditioning
- Taxes, tolls, parking
- Free baby/booster seats included on request
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entrance ticket to Museum of Impressionism
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the tour supplier to set your departure time should you wish to change it.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions (generally around 1h30 from/to Paris)
- Giverny is open from March 28th to November 1st from 9:30am to 6pm.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our Guide Olivier was very knowledgeable, courteous and personable. And importantly, he was a very safe driver. He was able to point out lots of things of interest on our way of Paris and then especially in Vernon. We had a fascinating and very comfortable trip. We decided to spend the extra money this way as I am older and find it difficult to keep up with group tours. Group tours never seem to be factual about how fast they move or how difficult it is. This was perfect. And this was my second trip to Giverny in 17 years. So beautiful.