Private Tour: Paris City Sightseeing and Seine River Cruise with Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Your private guide will pick you up at your hotel in Paris. The journey will start by passing some cultural attractions like the Grand Palais and Musée d’Orsay while you listen to onboard narration.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Settled comfortably into your private vehicle, pass by iconic attractions like the Arc de Triomphe
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
The largest Museum with its stunning Pyramid Entrance
Pass By: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Beautiful with its amazing architecture
Pass By: Place Vendome, 75001 Paris France
The most prestigious square in the French Capital & the most luxurious in France.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Once the site of the guillotine that was used to execute Louis XVI, Marie-Antoinette and many others
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The inmissable lively and busy landmark in the City.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
The home of the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre is known for its cabarets, artists and cobblestone streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Place du Tertre, Paris France
You have free time here to wander around on your own, perhaps checking out some works of art, having your portrait drawn at Place du Tertre or snapping photos of Paris from the hilltop Basilique du Sacré-Coeur.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You cannnot miss the view of the whole city from there.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Then head to the Eiffel Tower for a French-Style Gourmet meal in transparent Dome at the ephemeral Terrace on 1st floor .
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
Visit Notre Dame Cathedral on Ile de la Cité, where you can explore the Gothic cathedral independently, and then head to the Eiffel Tower for lunch at the first-floor 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
Visit the outside of Notre Dame Cathedral and its area: Ile de la Cité
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Next up is your final activity, a cruise on the Seine River. Aboard a riverboat, glide under the city’s ornate bridges and past cultural attractions like the Grand Palais and Musée d’Orsay while you listen to onboard narration. Your comprehensive day tour then ends with hotel drop-off.
Duration: 1 hour
- Guided city tour on the history of Paris's neighborhoods, monuments and other highlights
- Visit and free time in the district Montmartre, a mystical village in Paris
- French Style Gourmet lunch in Transparent Dome at the Eiffel Tower
- Round-trip transportation from your Paris accommodation.
- Service of an private experienced driver guide
- One hour commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During Fall & Winter Season 2019-2020, Gourmet Dome experience on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower at the ephemeral Terrace. Template Gourmet Terrace Meal at the Eiffel Tower Terrace: Cured meat or mixed or vegetarian Platter served with Soup and Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) Dessert Fruit tart or Tropézienne or Paris-Brest French Pastry Drinks: Water & A glass of wine or Beer or Soft drink and Coffee
- Although you will have a private guide for this tour, the restaurant and cruise elements will be shared with other customers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note that due to actual traffic situation in Paris the real Pick-up may take place up to 30 minutes later than the time indicated on the voucher. Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure. Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14) "
- Please note the tour will temporary be closed following the Renovation's Work of Tours 58's Restaurant from September till March 2020
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Following the devastating fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, you will visit the outside of the impressive monument and its area
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
No complaints, recommend the lunch at the Eiffel tower. Funny tour guide/driver.
Worth the price
Friendly, knowledgable, easy-going guide. Very accommodating during the private tour. Seine River cruise was just OK. Otherwise, overall good experience.
We got a chance to experience paris and all that it has to offer. Our guide was very informative and great at making sure we got the most out of our time. Because of his knowledge we feel that in one day we had the experience most would take days to cover. We enjoyed Fred and all of his inside info