Private Tour: Romantic Seine River Cruise, Dinner, and Illuminations Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Sit back, clink your glasses of Champagne, and admire Paris’ waterfront sights on a relaxing 1-hour cruise on a standard, non-privatized boat ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Les Ombres, 27 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, France
When you arrive back at the dock, your driver will take you to a renowned Parisian restaurant nearby for dinner and drinks. Savor a typical French dinner with wine and more Champagne, finishing with dessert and coffee.
Sample Dinner Menu
• Glass of Champagne (15 cl)
Starter (choose one)
• House chicken liver terrine with onions caramelized in cider vinegrette
• Blue lobster bisque
• Green asparagus with a poached egg in puff pastry
• Rocket and tomato salad with a pesto dressing and Parmesan shavings
Main Course (choose one)
• Label Rouge Scottish salmon steak with finely sliced mange tout
• Blue lobster in puff pastry with baby spinach
• Fillet of beef, crispy potatoes and Béarnaise sauce
• Famous Bresse chicken in cream with macaroni gratin
Dessert (choose one)
• Tahitian vanilla crème brûlée
• Assortment of sorbets and fine ice creams, with caramelized mendiants (chocolate disks studded with nuts and fruit)
• Profiteroles with vanilla ice cream and a chocolate sauce
• Fermette soufflé with Grand Marnier liqueur
• Wine; half bottle of Sancerre Pascal Jolivet (white) or half bottle of Blayes Côtes de Bordeaux (red)
• Coffee or tea
• Half bottle of still or sparkling mineral water
Note that the menu is subject to change according to availability and the season.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paris, France
Your dinner is followed by a nighttime tour of Paris. You'll be picked up from the restaurant and taken past top Paris attractions, monuments and areas all beautifully lit up a night, including l'Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame, the Musée d'Orsay, the Opéra, the Panthéon and Place de la Concorde. Cross the Seine several times over famous bridges like Pont Alexandre III, Pont Neuf and Pont Marie, and stop in front of the Eiffel Tower at 11pm to see it sparkle.
There’s something extra magical about Paris at night, and you’ll get to experience this with your loved one on this private tour. Before returning to your hotel around 11:30pm, your driver will offer a rose to the madame and a half bottle of Champagne to take with you as you continue your romantic evening in Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
- 1-hour Seine river cruise with Champagne
- 3-course dinner with wine/Champagne
- Rose and half bottle of Champagne upon return
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In summer, tours will partially take place during the daytime as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the Seine River Cruise portion takes place on a standard, non-privatized boat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
this was the amazing tour we have ever taken. Our tour guide Christophe was so wonderful - he made this just a magical night. My husband originally did not want to take the tour because of the expense, but we both agreed that this was money well spent. This evening was an unforgettable night - and if we will definitely do this tour again with Viator and hopefully Christophe when we next visit Paris - just Magical
Our tour guide was very personable and informative. The Seine River cruise was on one of the smaller sightseeing boats, so we got a great view of the City from the water. Dinner wasn't bad, but not impressive, either. Paris by night was beautiful. Our guide really gave us a great tour. Worth the money
We had a very nice tour guide, but the dinner was not really not good. The food and service of the restaurant was not up to the price paid for the package.
This was so romantic. The whole evening was magic. The restaurant, the food and the service were superb. For that something special, that once in a lifetime experience, this is an evening to remember.