Private Tour: Skip the Line at Louvre Museum and Musée d'Orsay
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
After meeting your guide at your central Paris hotel, travel by metro or comfortable minivan to Carrousel du Louvre, an underground shopping mall near the Louvre. You will use the mall's underground entrance to access the Louvre, bypassing the long entry lines to the most visited museum in the world.
During your 2-hour visit to the Louvre, your informative guide will share anecdotes and history about artistic masterpieces including the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of the Medusa. Admire works by artists such as Rembrandt and Delacroix, and tell your guide about any other works you particularly want to see.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
A former train station, this museum houses more than 4,000 artworks from the second half of the 19th century by legends including Van Gogh, Monet, Renoir, Gauguin and Rodin. Again, enjoy the convenience of skipping the entry lines. Your guide will show you the highlights, sharing facts and stories to help you better understand the significance of the many famous artworks here.
Duration: 2 hours
- Skip-the-line access to both museums
- Private guide
- Private one-way transport from your hotel (only if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Transport to the Louvre Museum (unless option selected)
- Transport back to your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will go by foot between the two museums, which is a walk of approximately 10 to 15 minutes
- Please note this tour is limited to a maximum of six people per group.
- Even with a skip the line ticket, there may still be queues on certain days during the summer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guide's depth of knowledge exceeded our expectation. The time passed quickly with her. Money well spent! JW, Colorado
The tours were fantastic. Helen was exceptional and we would highly recommend both the tours and Helen to anyone inquiring into whether this is both highly educational and worth the money. Thank you very much for our entire family. Best, PDW
Absolutely wonderful! We were able to see what we most wanted to see, and our guide even went over her time allotted. We only had one day, but managed to see works by Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Botticelli, Raphael, Renoir, Monet and Cezanne, to name only a few. However, we only were able to see a small bit of all of the art there, so spend several days if you can.
Tour guide was excellent
Skip the line did not work at Musée d'Orsay. I the Louvre it worked only at the second location, not at the first try. The guide tried to make up for the missed Museé d'Orsay by improvising a short tour for the couvert passages which was a nice try, I appreciated it, but originally I booked the tour for the possibility of avoiding the line and spend the time instead in the museums.
This was a great tour and a must as there is much to see.
This was one of the longest tour that we had. We walked for 6 hours and didn't get to see everything. Our tour guide was amazing. She was very knowledgeable, polite and helpful. We didn't have to wait in line which was nice. This is a must see for once in a life time.