Skip-the-line & Private Guided Tour: Louvre Museum
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, Paris, Ile-de-France
Meet your private guide outside Paris’ famous Louvre Museum. With your skip-the-line ticket in hand, jump straight past the entry queue and head inside to begin exploring.
During your visit, follow your private guide through the grand hallways and galleries, and discover some of the world famous artworks held within. Marvel at masterpieces such as the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and more, and gain insight into centuries of rich artistic history.
At the end of your guided tour, enjoy free time to explore further at your leisure or simply exit the museum. Your ticket permits museum access through the whole day of your visit.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
You’ve seen it in the movies, but what do you really know about Paris? We’ll share its stories, secrets, and scandals with you while exploring all of the places you won’t find on your own. Wander the streets and museums of the world’s most popular city on a small group or private tour of Paris. Our English speaking guides at Babylon Tours get you priority entrance and help you skip the lines at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay. Go beyond the Eiffel Tower and experience Paris with Babylon Tours.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- SKIP-THE-LINE PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We were lucky enough to have a private tour guided by Carolina. She was so extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the museum and the art. We learned so much about the Louvre and the many schools of art represented there. I can't say enough good thing about Carolina and the entire tour! It was a wonderful visit! Merci Beaucoup!!
This was the perfect way to see the Lourve. She was very knowledgeable and brought us to the 'must see' works. We then stayed a while on our own to wander.
Great Experience. Worth the Money to see the highlights in a short time. Wish we could see more. Highly recommend. Our guide was a American History teacher and was awesome
The Louvre-wow!!! Just amazing. We had a 2.5 hour private guided tour and our guire was outstanding. With only 2.5 hours though there is so much left to see. She was great at showign everything that is really important, however we went back later in the afternoon around 5:00 PM and stayed until they closed at 9:30 PM they are open late on Wednesdays and Fridays we were able to take our time and there were very few people there during this visit.