Skip-the-line & Private Guided Tour: Louvre Museum
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet your private guide outside Paris’ famous Louvre Museum. With your skip-the-line ticket in hand, jump straight past the entry queue and head inside to begin exploring.
During your visit, follow your private guide through the grand hallways and galleries, and discover some of the world famous artworks held within. Marvel at masterpieces such as the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and more, and gain insight into centuries of rich artistic history.
At the end of your guided tour, enjoy free time to explore further at your leisure or simply exit the museum. Your ticket permits museum access through the whole day of your visit.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Paris, 75001 Paris France
You’ve seen it in the movies, but what do you really know about Paris? We’ll share its stories, secrets, and scandals with you while exploring all of the places you won’t find on your own. Wander the streets and museums of the world’s most popular city on a small group or private tour of Paris. Our English speaking guides at Babylon Tours get you priority entrance and help you skip the lines at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay. Go beyond the Eiffel Tower and experience Paris with Babylon Tours.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- SKIP-THE-LINE GUIDED MUSEUM TOUR
- TOUR GUIDE EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- WHEELCHAIR FRIENDLY (Does NOT apply if you choose "SAVE! BOOK SEMI-PRIVATE" option)
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our tour guide Lillian was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and was able to relate historian facts in a way that we found so interesting. The Louvre was breathtaking and overwhelming. Lillian was able to break it down for us. Skipping the line was so helpful for us. We only had one day to see the sights and had to make the most of our time. Well worth the tour!!!
Our guide, Taylor, was very informed and we managed to see many of the highlights. The museum is so large that the guide is able to get you from point A to point B without getting lost. We were very pleased
Alexis our guide was a thoroughly engaging,knowledgeable and accomplished. My wife has mobility issues and he was able to arrange a wheelchair then successfully navigate us to all exhibits that we wished to see. Highly recommend this tour
Lucien was very knowledgeable about all the exhibits and was very good at highlighting the key things to focus on within the two hours of our tour. He was very good at engaging the kids who were both teens and pre-teens. We went on a lot of tours in several countries and the kids and us thought that Lucien was the best guide.
Our guide Alexandre was a wealth of information and a great story teller. His tour through the Louvre was entertaining and very interesting. We received an intimate incite into each piece that you would not with a big group or on your own. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Alex and the Louvre. Highly recommended!
My granddaughter and I absolutely loved our time in the Louvre with Lucien. He was very organized and got us in and out of the different areas quickly and efficiently but we never felt rushed. He answered all of our questions. He was so knowledgeable about every subject. We loved that he shared personal stories about his love of the Louvre and the history of the art. We didn't want it to end. Thank you so much for a great experience!
Lucien was an excellent guide, he was knowledgeable regarding the Louvre and overall information on Paris. I would recommend Lucien to anyone who visits Paris. Karen Jones
Violette, was fantastic! No other description fits. Extremely knowledgeable, attentive, interesting and informative. She made sure we understood the history of the Louvre, explained the art and the artists! No way we could have seen 25% as much without her personally taking us. She made sure we got "Up Close and Personal" with Mona and explained the steps that Leonardo took to painting her. Best thing we did in Europe!
Taylor was excellent! An artist and a graduate from the College du Louvre she gave us information we never would have found out on our own. Highly recommend
We had a fantastic tour guide whom was so knowledgeable and wonderful personality. Lila gave us a very good overview of the Louvre. A private tour is the only way to see it!
Guide was excellent, very knowledgeable about the sculpture and paintings, explained every detail parts nicely
We are so happy to have had Claudia guide us through the Louvre. Her background as a trained architect and history lover helped her provide amazing insights to so many features of the Louvre! She was enthusiastic and made the most of our 2 hours together. Claudia is also amazingly fluent in English and was able to joke with us and us with her. We had a great time!
We were lucky enough to have a private tour guided by Carolina. She was so extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the museum and the art. We learned so much about the Louvre and the many schools of art represented there. I can't say enough good thing about Carolina and the entire tour! It was a wonderful visit! Merci Beaucoup!!
This was the perfect way to see the Lourve. She was very knowledgeable and brought us to the 'must see' works. We then stayed a while on our own to wander.
Great Experience. Worth the Money to see the highlights in a short time. Wish we could see more. Highly recommend. Our guide was a American History teacher and was awesome
The Louvre-wow!!! Just amazing. We had a 2.5 hour private guided tour and our guire was outstanding. With only 2.5 hours though there is so much left to see. She was great at showign everything that is really important, however we went back later in the afternoon around 5:00 PM and stayed until they closed at 9:30 PM they are open late on Wednesdays and Fridays we were able to take our time and there were very few people there during this visit.