Romantic Horse and Carriage Ride Through Paris
The horse will traverse the most beautiful sections of Paris at a slow trot. Sit back and take in the sights in style as you pass the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Trocadero and much more. It is the first time in 40 years that a horse and carriage has driven the streets of Paris, so book now to be one of the first to enjoy this new experience.
Each ride is 1 hour and departs at 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 5:00pm or 6:00pm. Alternatively, upgrade to a 1.5 hour ride at 2:30pm or 6:00pm including a bottle of champagne.
- Local guide
- Horse and Carriage Ride through Paris
- Bottle of Champagne (only if option selected)
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The ride operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Guests receive comfortable blankets in winter and cover to protect you from the rain.
- Please do make sure to check your confirmation email, supplier will inform you the exact meeting point.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was absolutely wonderful and a must do for any romantic couple in Paris. It was raining and we thought it would be miserable but the rain stopped and we were able to enjoy our ride. We had the extra option of a bottle of champagne as well which we did. To see Paris this way was so different going through little streets we didn't even know about. Our driver Phillipe gave a little commentary on certain things as well. He was wonderful. We were in Paris for our honeymoon so this was the highlight for us even after everything else we did. Love love loved this experience
What a great view of Paris! The guide was really formative too when he had the chance.
Amazing! Well worth every cent! Would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat. Phillipe was courteous, spoke good English and stopped a couple of times to tell us things and allow us to take photos. What a wonderful way to spend New Years eve.
Only thing I would change is meeting point. sloshing thru the mud left a little to be desired. not the easiest meeting point to find. call the carriage driver for directions were greeted by rude, aggressive directions. He was truly my only rude Frenchman experience. he did soften up when we got there. obviously he's more of a horse person than a people person
Amazing tour and day! We got engaged on this ride and will be unforgettable!