Segway Tours in Paris
• It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
• We have new Segways! All our Segways were made in 2015.
• Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
• It is easy to take photos! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Paris and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
• The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place. Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
• Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.You won`t get bored and you won`t lose your time as you would probably do in a big group. You will receive a lot of pleasant emotions from visiting Paris for an optimal length of time!
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 40 kg (88 pounds) but not more than 120 kg (260 pounds). Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This was a fantastic tour, we did it as a group of 4 girls. Our guide Anastasia was amazing, very patient and accommodating. We cannot recommend enough. Thank you for a fun filled afternoon
So much fun. Very easy and enjoyable way to get around Paris. I can do this everyday! Zigi was an excellent guide. Two thumbs up!
The tour was amazing and the Segway was so much fun. Our guide, Aaron, was awesome. Highly recommend.
Great guide and interesting a fun way to se the sites but office staff not that helpful