Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on the Champs-Elysees
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Paris, Ile-de-France
Take this tour and you'll soon understand why Paris is known as the "City of Light". You'll cruise along the Seine River and see the illuminated buildings and bridges of Paris, then tour tree-lined boulevards flanked by animated cafes.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Paris, Ile-de-France
You'll see the famous sights of Paris on your nocturnal tour by coach, including Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral and Place du Chatelet.
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Paris, Ile-de-France
After your Paris illuminations tour, you'll find the best tables have been reserved for you for a late Dinner at the restaurant "Alsace" restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a typically French three-course meal and a glass of wine, on the Champs-Elysees.
Pass By: Seine River, Paris, Ile-de-France
You'll cruise along the Seine River and see the illuminated buildings and bridges of Paris, then tour tree-lined boulevards flanked by animated cafes.
- Paris Illuminated Coach Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Late Dinner at "Le Boeuf Sur le Toit" with drinks
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code is casual clothes for the late Dinner (i.e. no shorts, jeans and sneakers are not recommended).
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- In case of the River Seine 's flooding in winter, the River Cruise portion might be removed
- From April 1st 2019, you will dine at the cozy and famous Brasserie : Le Boeuf sur le toit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
An absolute must if you are spending a night in Paris. Lovely cruise along the Seine although boat was absolutely crowded and virtually no viewing spots. Dinner was at Boeuf sur le Toit - food fantastic but owner and waiter couldn't care less that we were there..very slack service and not interested in us at all.
This was very disappointing. It wasn’t what we had hoped for. If you want to be on the Seine River in the evening to see the lights of the city and to see the Eiffel Tower lit up —— this is NOT your tour! “Paris illuminations” ended up being a bus tour afterwards of the buildings, on the way to the dinner spot. ( so the tour description was deceiving). The dinner was good, but way too late to eat. We left before the dessert, and then had a tough time getting a taxi. Very disappointing!!!
We absolutely fell in love with Paris. This exquisite cruise with Paris all lit up was just a sight to behold. Our dinner on the Camps-Elysees was by far one of the highlights of my life. Top Class - food and wine to die for, excellent service. We had a close up view of the Arch de Triomphe also! Our waiter was amazing and made our dinner extra special... filling up our wine and giving us extra deserts to sample! The French are Fabulous!.