Skip the Line: 2nd Level Eiffel Tower Ticket and Small-Group Tour
Zip up to the second floor by elevator, and listen as your guide details how Gustave Eiffel designed the tower for the World’s Fair of 1889. Once you arrive on the second floor, enjoy breathtaking views over the French capital and admire top city attractions such as the Louvre Museum, Arc de Triomphe and Notre-Dame Cathedral.
After spending about two hours in this part of the tower, you can either purchase a ticket to the summit (own expense) or head down to ground level to conclude your tour.
Please note: This tour provides skip-the-line priority entry, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower. Tickets are available up to 90 days in advance of your chosen travel date.
- Access to the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 4 years old
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Your ticket allows you to skip the line to access the 2nd lever of the Eiffel Tower but there may be a line for security and bag checks and for the elevator. Please note, no knives, sharp objects or glass bottles are allowed
- Please note: We cannot predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tours enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not. Pre-book and pre-plan, and you’ll be guaranteed access to the Eiffel Tower to enjoy this small-group tour
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
hi this tour was good ! We really skipped the lines till 2nd floor. the guide was good and provided us with lots of information about the tower and surroundings!
Excellent tour and very informative. Headset is the best way the tour guide.
Our guide from Sri Lanka was friendly and very knowledgeable about the tower and surrounding area. I highly recommend this tour. By skipping the line it gave us more time to see other sights.