Skip the Line: Château de Versailles Murder and Mystery Tour from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Espace Saint-Michel, 7B Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
You will meet your guide here to take the commuter train to Versailles together.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Stroll through the castle to view the Royal Chapel from the entrance gate, and explore the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Mars Room, Peace Room, Salon of the Nobles and the luxury apartments of the King and Queen.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Feel free to visit the Gardens of Versailles on your own, included with your admission ticket. Stay to see the musical fountains or gardens should your tour include this option.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Round-trip transport by RER train
- Licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Espace Saint-Michel
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Good walking shoes suggested
- ID for children is needed for proof of age on the day
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Please be aware that this tour contains historic accounts of sex, violence, and murder that may be considered adult, or graphic. Participant discretion is advised.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Great to skip the line, fabulous guide, not sure it is appropriately named. The trip was quick and easy, and the Chateau was wonderful to visit. A personal guide made it much more interesting and kept my children engaged. The gardens are a must see....many hidden treasures with interesting stories amidst the winding paths.
This was a very interesting and informative tour. The best experience was our guide Roberto, amazing story teller and very nice person. We learned lots of hidden details about royal life in Versailles, as well as nuances of political and cultural events of that time.
Had a great time and would recommend to anyone.