Eiffel Tower Lunch Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise
Eiffel Tower Lunch Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Eiffel Tower Lunch Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise:
- 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais - Bus:42 Stop: Montessuy Metro:8 Station:Ecole Militaire After exit, take the avenue bourdonnais and walk until the nubmer 21st. RER:C Station:Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel After exit, take the avenue Quai Branly, and walk until the nubmer 67 Quai Branly, then take right at the corner, walk on the avenue de la bourdonnais until the 21st.
Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Arc de Triomphe / Louvre Museum / Seine River / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Conciergerie / Champs-Elysees / Paris City Tours
Operates: Total Duration: 1 day The tour will start at the Eiffel Tower. Your guide will take you the Tower, get your ticket and let you inside. Then you will start visiting the tower by your own. Guide will tell you some practical informations before you enter. Once you are in the tower, you will visit the summit, 2nd & 1st floors depending on your booked option. Later come to the Restaurant 58 on the 1st floor (12pm or 1.30 pm time slot of your lunch will be written on your voucher) to have your tasteful lunch prepared by famous chefs at this emblematic monument of Paris. After having your lunch, you may discover Paris with a sense of freedom that group tours don’t provide. This 1 or 2 days pass for an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus will ensure that you get a bird's eye views of sights throughout this sensational city. Hop off at strategic stops to visit the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, and many other of the city’s iconic sites. The onboard audio guide, available in 8 languages, provides a narrative of the monuments and landmarks, from Napoleon’s Arc de Triomph at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opera Garnier. Your package also includes a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take once any time till the validity date of the cruise tickets. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way. Back on land, you can continue sightseeing by bus. A full loop takes around 2.5 hours without getting off, or you can hop off at any of the 10 stops. Hop on Hop Off Big Bus Stops • Tour Eiffel, Quai Branly (facing Pont d’Iéna) • Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard • Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe • Louvre-Pyramide, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra • Louvre-Pont des Arts (near Pont des Arts) • Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame) • Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum) • Champs-Elysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées • Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill • Trocadéro, Avenue Paul Doumer
- 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass and english guide on the bus. The guide might be different one from the Eiffel Tower
- 1 glass of wine or soft drink and coffee
- 1-hour skip the line Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary with personal earphone set (digital sound)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Lunch at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant 58 is served at 12:00 and/or 13:30 the tour starts by meeting time in the morning by 8.15am or 8.45am depending on the season
- Hop-on hop-off buses operate every day throughout the year, departing every 10 minutes in the summer and every 15 minutes in the winter.
- Recorded commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese. As well as live english guide on the bus.
- You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket for Bus Tour.
- Seine River cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30 minutes from 10:00-22:00 (no service at 13:00 and 19:30); on weekends, and on weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00-23:00; from October-March, hourly from 10:30-21:30 (except 13:00 and 19:30); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00-22:00
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All customers are expected to meet our guide to receive their tickets and vouchers for the tour. The meeting point is in front of a restaurant situated at the corner between 26 rue de Monttessuy and 21 avenue de la Bourdonnais in the 7th district of Paris. This restaurant can also be considered as a tea room, a cafeteria or a Brasserie. A host will be waiting for you at that corner.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please remind to check your voucher for the meeting times which could be 8.15am or 8.45am dependin on the season you book your tour.
The food at the EIffel tower restaurant was very disappointing and they need to improve especially as it is a landmark . The bus and river cruise were brilliant .
I enjoy the view on the Eiffel Tower and their delicious lunch. As well as, I learn a lot about Paris on the hop on and off bus and the cruise.
The hotel and I both tried to call the supplier the day before to confirm my reservation, which had been made weeks before. The supplier would not answer the phone. Finally, Viator was able to make contact with the supplier, who told me to show up for lunch at 8:30 am. When told that would be crazy, he said to show up at 11 am. We did, but we were told to come back at 12:00 because the supplier had overbooked. One poor customer, who had several guests with him, had his reservation cancelled. My advice is to avoid Viator unless there are absolutely no other options.
The Eiffel Tower/lunch was very nice, but getting there was a nightmare! Not knowing which line to get in, and having no one around to ask made us late for our reservation. Better instructions are badly needed. The River cruise was fine, but the River was too high so we were not able to pass under the last bridges to see Notre Dame, but this was not the tour to blame. The Bus tour was a bust, because it started pouring, so everyone got on the bus and we could not sit, see, or hear anything, so we got off without seeing any of the sights.
This tour was amazing!