Eiffel Tower morning tour by elevator & Seine River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: This is not a guided tour as such. Your guide will simply make some commentaries in English. The rest of the tour is self-guided.
- The ticket has a specific time/date and gives you access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Free for children under 3 (buggies not allowed)
- Pets not allowed
- Latecomers will not access the Eiffel Tower.
- The tour is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- For security reasons, the Eiffel Tower reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags and, if deemed necessary, confiscate any items considered dangerous (knives, glass bottles, bottle openers, alcohol). Confiscated items will not be returned to their owners.
- For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date.
- The top of the tower may be closed in the event of bad weather
- The service provider cannot be held responsible for waiting times caused by a large number of visitors or due to technical problems which can cause the tour to be modified on the day of the visit. No refund is possible in these circumstances.
- Your cruise ticket can be used at any time and day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
As someone terrified of heights my tour guide and group were amazing and I managed to get to the 2nd floor. Would recommend it to everyone
It was a complete joke as all were saying.You provided nothing additional to normal tickets and we pay you a lot of money for nothing.We stayed in all the queues as anybody else...There was no skip the line...We pay you 60 euros more for nothing...
This is one of those things you just have to do! Highly recommend.
Great tour!. my Family and I had so much fun visiting the Eiffel Tower.
We bought the ticket, but we weren't able to use it because the Eiffel tower was closed due to snow. I was really upset due to the fact that there's were no notification at all and i wasted my time waiting for a guide that would not appear to explain what happended
Good but not easy to find the meeting place it's in a side street behind the Eiffel Tower. Seine river cruise lovely but no one available to point out the sights.
Not a very rewarding experience! First, it was difficult to find the meeting point. Once we located it after asking some locals for directions, we found there were two unorganized guides trying to sort through people's vouchers. From our time of arrival until we finally got to the skip the line, one hour passed. Plus, the security lines were short so that did not contribute to the disorganization. When we got to the second level, we just left the group and did the viewing on our own. The boat ride was worth our time-well-organized and picturesque. Overall, I would say just do the tower on your own or, at least, don't do the skip-the-line.