Eiffel Tower morning tour by elevator & Seine River Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Visit of the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
See the best landmarks of Paris on a boat cruising the Seine river cruise.
Duration: 1 hour
- Guide for the Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: This is not a guided tour as such. Your guide will simply make some commentaries in English. The rest of the tour is self-guided.
- The ticket has a specific time/date and gives you access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Free for children under 3 (buggies not allowed)
- Pets not allowed
- Latecomers will not access the Eiffel Tower.
- The tour is non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- For security reasons, the Eiffel Tower reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags and, if deemed necessary, confiscate any items considered dangerous (knives, glass bottles, bottle openers, alcohol). Confiscated items will not be returned to their owners.
- For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date.
- The top of the tower may be closed in the event of bad weather
- The service provider cannot be held responsible for waiting times caused by a large number of visitors or due to technical problems which can cause the tour to be modified on the day of the visit. No refund is possible in these circumstances.
- Your cruise ticket can be used at any time and day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
The meeting place was in front of a souvenir shop a short walk from the Eiffel Tower. Ok. Time on the email confirmation stated 8:15, but to be there early. Ok. Not knowing what traffic would be like, or exactly where this place was, we left the hotel a little after 7. We ended up getting there very early. Again, ok. There were a couple cafes close by that were already open. 7:50 or so some others started showing up. By 8:15ish the souvenir shop opens up and the friendly store manager informs us that our guide is on the way. We were all getting pretty nervous, and most of us missed the sign in the shop window regarding the tour. Around 8:30 the guide shows and about 8:50 we headed over to the Eiffel tower, which apparently doesn't even open until 9:30 am. This was never communicated to anyone ahead of time, although it was known by the guide. But hey, I bet that shop owner cleared at least $1,500 that half hour. The back gate did let us in around 9:10, and we were pretty much the first tour group (and a small one) in the line for the elevators to the 2nd floor. So at 9:30 our guide got our tickets and we headed up. We were split across multiple elevators, and some people did not purchase the elevator to the top, instead opting for the 2nd floor option. So half of the group scrambled to get up top, and the other half wandered around until our guide made it up with the last people from the group. Some people ended up missing the mini-Eiffel tower history because of this. So, lack of communication before and during this excursion is what earns 2 out of 5. The Eiffel Tower itself is pretty cool. Oh... and the river cruise is just pre-purchased tickets. You can easily get these on your own and go on the 30-40 minute boat tour whenever you want. Our guide provided our tickets and we actually went the next day. That worked out very well for us since it was raining a bit that morning.
The guide did not show up to designated location, nor could we find him/her at Eiffel grounds. We called Viator customer service and they could not locate guide, number provided was not being answered. We had to get in a long line with 2 small children to get our tickets. Siene tour never happened either. Horrible experience. Find more reputable provider.
The guide was 45 min late. We were told to be there at 7:45 or we would be late and getting thru security takes 30 min and latecomers would be left. They got there at 8:15. We were one of several couples waiting. When they got there they were unprofessional and didn’t really address us they were only interested in putting out all of the displays stored overnight in the souvenir store. The “guide” was disheveled didn’t have his pants pulled up and was a poor communicator going back and forth unable to even stand still. The orgainizer wasn’t much better. While telling us what was allowed he mentioned guns and then made a “joke” asking if anyone was American. I did not find that funny at all. I didn’t appreciate his comment. I didn’t spend money to be insulted. There were all kinds of questionable people accosting you to buy a light up model of the tower. All of the people there were unfriendly. The view was great but EVERYTHING else wasn’t worth it. If you are an American look for the company Viator has employed and don’t use Universal Tour Guide. I felt so strongly I even called Viator and told them about them.
Absolutely loved this tour, only annoying thing was the times of the meeting place. It was stated 8.15am but the Eiffel Tower doesn't open until 9.30am so was abit of a wait. Tour guide was brilliant and had a brilliant experience.
As someone terrified of heights my tour guide and group were amazing and I managed to get to the 2nd floor. Would recommend it to everyone
It was a complete joke as all were saying.You provided nothing additional to normal tickets and we pay you a lot of money for nothing.We stayed in all the queues as anybody else...There was no skip the line...We pay you 60 euros more for nothing...
This is one of those things you just have to do! Highly recommend.
Great tour!. my Family and I had so much fun visiting the Eiffel Tower.
We bought the ticket, but we weren't able to use it because the Eiffel tower was closed due to snow. I was really upset due to the fact that there's were no notification at all and i wasted my time waiting for a guide that would not appear to explain what happended
Good but not easy to find the meeting place it's in a side street behind the Eiffel Tower. Seine river cruise lovely but no one available to point out the sights.
Not a very rewarding experience! First, it was difficult to find the meeting point. Once we located it after asking some locals for directions, we found there were two unorganized guides trying to sort through people's vouchers. From our time of arrival until we finally got to the skip the line, one hour passed. Plus, the security lines were short so that did not contribute to the disorganization. When we got to the second level, we just left the group and did the viewing on our own. The boat ride was worth our time-well-organized and picturesque. Overall, I would say just do the tower on your own or, at least, don't do the skip-the-line.