Skip-The-Line: Eiffel Tower Second Level Access
On the second level, you will enjoy anecdotes about the Eiffel Tower and its unique history. You will also learn more about the City of Light, and see many of its highlights from above, including Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe, and Les Invalides.
At the end of your guided tour, you will be free to continue exploring the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower on your own.
On your way down, be sure to stop at the first level and walk on the glass floor some 200 dizzying feet above the ground!
- Guided visit
- Access to 1st and 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from four years old
- Children aged three and under travel free of charge
- This ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the second floor
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the Eiffel Tower meeting point. Latecomers will not be reimbursed.
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
This was an excellent way to get into the Eiffel Tower quickly and efficiently. Our guide Celina'-spelling? did a wonderful job explaining the sights from the second level. We did purchase an additional ticket for 6 euros to go to the top of the tower and it was very much worth it and the wait time was minimal. If we had had to wait in all the lines without our guide it would have been 3-4 hours to go through the whole process. With her, it was about 40 minutes.
We met the tour guide at the designated spot. He was a young guy but very knowledgeable about Pari in general and Eiffel Tower in particular. This option is worth the money instead of waiting hours in the long queues. The guide gave us a lot of info about the Eiffel tower.
Worth it ... truly skip and line, and move on!
We only booked this tour because tickets were not available from the official website and we did not want to risk waiting in line for many hours. The tour is expensive so plan ahead and get advance tickets if you can . To be fair, the guide was fine. the tour was for the second level only. We would have liked to have gone up to the summit but that was considerably more expensive as a tour and unavailable at the time and probably not worth it. The glass floor on the second level is highly overated in my opinion and have seen much much better glass floors at higher locations/ glass bridge in Langkawi Malaysia. But an Eiffel visit is a must do in Paris. Reach early to get to the souvenir shop by asking around.
The guide was very informative and tried to help everyone understand when they closed the summit for a little while. It felt a bit disorganised when we met the group and upon reaching the second tier we lost our guide. The ease of access and view were worth it though.