Skip The Line Eiffel Tower Ticket Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour and River Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The Eiffel Tower was built for world fair of 1889
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
The most beautiful avenue full with many shops and Arc de Triomphe
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
You can see the paintings of impressionist artists.
Stop At: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Arc de triomphe is a monument commissioned by Napoleon for his glorious army when he returned covered in glory from Austerlitz Battle
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Louvre is the house of Mona Lisa
Stop At: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The amazing and splendid gothic cathedral in Paris
Stop At: Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris, Place de l_Opera Place de l’Opéra, 75009 Paris France
Graet Opera House
Stop At: Parc du Champ de Mars, avenue Joseph Bouvard, 75007 Paris France
The beautiful place behind the Eiffel Tower
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
1 Hour seine river cruise ride included
Stop At: Esplanade du Trocadero, Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris France
Trocadero is palace built for the worlds fair.
The buildings now house a number of museums:
the Musée national de la Marine (naval museum) and the Musée de l'Homme (ethnology) in the southern (Passy) wing.
the Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine, including the Musée national des Monuments Français, in the eastern (Paris) wing, from which one also enters the Théâtre national de Chaillot, a theater below the esplanade.
Stop At: Grand Palais, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Grand palais is the place for the Exhibitions
Stop At: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
It is an old prison where the last king Louis XVI and Marie Antoinnette were held before the execution.
Stop At: Pont des Arts, River Seine Between Institut de France And Palais du Louvre, Paris France
Bridge with love padlocks
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- 1-Hour Skip The Line Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary with personal earphones (digital sound)
- Skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket (Access to the 1st floor, 2nd floor )
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Parc du Champ de Mars
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Pont des Arts
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Summit Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- Entry/Admission - Arc de Triomphe
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Esplanade du Trocadero
- Entry/Admission - Conciergerie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note:
- Cancellation is not possible after the tour has been confirmed
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Hop-on hop-off buses(Paris BIG BUS Company) operate daily, departing every 10-minutes in the summer and every 15-minutes in the winter
- Recorded commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
- You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
- Cruise tickets are valid for more than a month, so you can use them at any until expiration (only 1 ride)
- Your skip-the-line entrance to the tower will be arranged according to the availabilites of the Eiffel Tower between 9am to 10.30pm
- If you choose the option Eiffel Tower, 2-Days Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket & Cruise the skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket might be booked for either the first or the second day. Start time 9:30am is only for Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. Eiffel Tower entrance time might be different than 10:00am. River Cruise Tickets might be used separately at any day during its validity.
- Seine cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30-minutes from 10:00am -10:00pm (no service at 1:00pm and 7:30pm); on weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00am - 11:00pm; from October-March, hourly from 10:30am - 9:30pm (except 1:00pm and 7:30pm); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00am -10:00pm.
- All the travellers must be present at the meeting point at the indicated time to receive the tickets for Bus Tour and River Cruise. You will have a scheduled entrance time to go into the Eiffel Tower that will be given to you by the guide at when you come to the meeting in the morning. Your guide will accompany you to the Eiffel Tower for a smooth entrance.
- Confirmation is received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
We booked this particular your because we wanted to go to the top of the tower and the website stated we would be able to buy the tickets to the summit on the day. This was not the case. Although we received our bus tickets we never managed to use them as it was not course where the bus stopped and although we saw many of these buses we never managed to catch one and ended up taking taxis. Money wasted on this tour really.
Trouble finding where to meet, but then a short walk with our guide past all those lines was nice. I’m sorry we didn’t know to get tickets for the top before we took the elevator.Wonderful experience.
Difficulty getting the vouchers for the bus.
It would be 100x better to book this excursion on your own. We fell for the fear that we might not be able to figure it out on our own since we were only in Paris one day. Do not fall for the same mistake. You can find the Big Bus which is not great and I would choose the other open air tour bus and buying tickets at the Eiffel tower is a breeze. We had to buy tickets anyways because we never received the tickets originally, and after too much leg work the email was sent after we had already left. This is not a user friendly way to book tickets!!!
The Hop On Hop Off bus and River Cruise are a good way to get a big picture view of some of the main sites and attractions. We only bought a one-day pass, using it to do a drive-by for some of the locations were knew we didn't have time to visit thoroughly, and to get the lay of the land, as it were. It was a good way to see a lot. We had already been in Paris for about five days when we did the Hop On Hop Off, so it provided a welcome respite for our feet, while we still took in a lot of sites, at least superficially. We found the Paris Metro easy to navigate and used it to get back to the places we wanted to visit and spend time. I'm not convinced that the expense of a 2, 3, or 4-day pass would be worth it since the buses sit in traffic, just like all the other vehicles. The river cruise is just an hour, but provides a very different and beautiful perspective on many of the buildings along the Seine. We were glad we did this. The Skip the Line Eiffel Tower ticket name is deceptive. You don't have to stand in line to buy tickets to visit the Eiffel Tower, but you do have to plan your day around the time you are schedule to actually go up in the Tower, and you WILL, most definitely, STAND IN A LINE to get into the Tower, STAND IN A LINE to get into the FIRST elevator and then, if you decide to go to the TOP of the Tower, to buy an additional 6 euro ticket for the top of the Tower, you WILL STAND IN ANOTHER LINE for THAT elevator, as well as STAND IN LINES FOR BOTH DESCENDING ELEVATORS. If you visit the EIFFEL TOWER, you will stand in quite a few lines unless you simply view it from Terra Firma. All said, we thought it was worth it, but we were not visiting during a peak tourist time, so the crowds were not too bad. The view from the top of the Tower is unbeatable and to me, worth the lines, and the wait.
I purchased our 3 tickets online before we left. I received 3 tickets for the Eiffel Tower tour and Seine River Cruise. My voucher for the bus tour had 2 days but only authorized 2 riders. I ask the bus company to let me at least ride over to the Big Bus company headquarters and they refused. I had to then get a taxi from the Eiffel Tower. When I arrived it closed at 6pm! The next day we had already scheduled another tour through Viator and couldnt get our tickets. The 3rd day we are in France, again taking another taxi to Big Bus headquarters, I was hassled about the voucher. Finally a supervisor agreed they had made the mistake and gave me our ride vouchers! Wasted too much time but had paid over 300 for the tour. They are an International company and would not use again!