Skip the Line Louvre Museum Independant Audio Guided Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Short on time? Catch the highlights with our audio guide. Want to linger? Take your time with our museum map.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Louvre museum then look for the stairs near the arch. Follow the map to the main entrance for your security check and sidestep the line with your skip-the-line ticket. Once inside the museum, your audio guide will take you on a two-and-a-half-hour tour encapsulating Greek antiquity, French painting and Italian masterpieces. Admire the Mona Lisa, the sculpture of Aphrodite, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Wedding feast of Cana... To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.Afterwards, discover the Louvre’s many other rooms, brimming with world-famous and lesser-known gems, or saunter through the Tuileries gardens before returning your audio guide to the agency.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: PARISCityVISION, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Select your start time
- Skip the long lines
- Choose from nine languages
- Catch all the essentials
- Take your time to explore
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris France
Then explore the area at your own pace; there are many gems to discover!
Pass By: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
Did you know that 2 museums are located within the Gardens?
Pass By: Jeu de Paume, 1 Place de la Concorde, 60500 Paris France
Offering modern and post-modern photography and media
Pass By: Musee de l'Orangerie, Jardin des Tuileries - Cote Seine, 75001 Paris France
A stunning art gallery that features impressionist and post-impressionist paintings,
Pass By: Buste de Le Notre, Rue du Rivoli Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris France
Thanks to King Louis XIV's notorious Gardener,Le Notre re-landscaped the Tuileries Gardens and give them their current French formal garden style.
Pass By: Le monument a Charles Perrault, 1 Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris France
Also thanks to the author of the Sleeping beauty and many other books, the Tuileries Gardens has been opened to the Public in 1667 : admire its statue in the heart of the Tuileries
Pass By: La statue "La Renommee Chevauchant Pegase", 1 Jardin des Tuileries, 75001 Paris France
One of the most significant statues in the Tuileries Gardens ( closeby the entrance near Concorde)
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Significant squre during the French Revolution! Carry on to wander around the neighborhood!
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum (priority access)
- Map of the museum with different itineraries and help with the visit.
- Visit of the Louvre Museum with an audioguide
- Special family and quiz visit points.
- Ticket valid only at the day and time of the tour booked
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Redeem your voucher from our our central located agency on 1 Place des Pyramides in Paris, Metro: Tuileries ( line 1) or Pyramides ( line 14 or 7)
- To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.
- Note: a deposit fee of 30€ is required for the audioguide and will be given back when audioguide is returned.
- Map of the museum with different itineraries and help with the visit
- Special family and quiz visit points.
- In winter from 01/11 to 31/03 Audioguide must be returned at our agency after the tour. For departures at 4:30 pm, the restitution must be done at 7:30 pm at the latest
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (tour on foot).The tour route does not include a lift
- The Louvre Museum closes at 9.45 PM on Wednesdays and Fridays and at 6.00 PM on other open days.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The skip the line ticket was perfect for our Louvre visit. We saved an enormous amount of time waiting and used it to visit the fascinating exhibit about the history of the Louvre!
Definitely book skip the line tickets. Half the length as no ticket holders. Audioswt not very helpful and not really required. You can work you way around the Louvre easily.
The lines to get a ticket to the Louvre are painfully long. I would highly recommend this ticket if you plan to visit the Louvre.
The Louvre museum was very nice, however very busy. You felt very rushed in some sections. I felt like I couldn't enjoy the paintings fully. The building itself is beautiful and so is the park.
I paid for Skip-The-Line but was issued regular admission. 45 minute wait. This is the only time I have ever had a problem with a Viator tour.
The museum was unnecessarily large and the floor plans and different wings were confusing and not clearly marked. With many different wings, it was easy to get lost. Waited one hr for the Mona Lisa painting, which was quite small and the line was crammed and long. Not worth it. I recommend seeing other smaller museums that might be less crowded.
You buy SKIP THE LINE. You don't Skip the LINE from Louvre and you Ger a another LINE from the agency. 45 minutes to get the tickets and audio, plus 30 minutes to drop off the audio back.
Had to go to an alternative location for actual tickets first and auto tour pens 1/2 a mile away. Waited in line for this for 15 minutes. 1/2 way through the tour 2 out of the 5 pens didn’t work. Then walked 1/2 mile back to the City Tour provider to wait in line for 15 minutes to turn in our “not working pens” for this Not Fast pass” tickets. Do not recommend. Fast Pass means Fast, not 1 mile a way and wait for 30 minutes.
The Louvre is a wonder of treasures and a temple of art. Don’t waste your time in lines, book the skip the line tour and spend the same time in awe of the art treasures
The location of the store was difficult to find. Also after checking in we were given an audio device and told to head to the Louvre. When we got thru the line and provided our tickets we realized the company failed to provide us with the required map and ear phones needed to enjoy listening to the audio tour. So we had to go through the Louvre without any audio tour. Told the woman when we returned their audio devices and not once did she apologise or even speak with me. Just accepted back the device and I left very upset.
We enjoyed the audio guide that highlighted important pieces to see. Perfect for 1st timers! We visited on a quiet day and if busy it might have been a bit frustrating walking over to the office.
The only waiting I did was at the security checkpoint! This is the only way to get into the Louvre and start your experience!
The process of picking up our audio guides was great. Super smooth with friendly staff.Went straight through and avoided long security lines! Worth the $. The audio guide was just the right amount of information and i could go at my own pace. But do yourself a favor and book 1st thing in the am. The Mona Lisa line/cattle call was insane. If you're there early you'll avoid what I went through for a