Skip-the-line: Louvre Museum Highlights small group Guided tour
After meeting your expert guide, a few minutes walk from the Louvre, you'll skip the long entrance lines and start your journey through the Louvre galleries.
Following a carefully-planned itinerary, you'll see the iconic Venus de Milo, the celebrated Winged Victory of Samothrace; sculptures by Michelangelo and Antonio Canova; Neoclassical paintings by David ; Romantics masterpieces like Delacroix's Victory Leading the People; France's crown jewels and, last but not least, the acclaimed Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
As you walk through the galleries your guide will bring the art pieces to life and share with you the background and the history of these timeless masterpieces. From the theft of the Mona Lisa to how the Venus the Milo became famous, these artworks will no longer have secrets for you.
As an added bonus, after your guided visit you will be free to spend as much time as you like exploring the museum independently.
Skip-the-line: Louvre Museum Highlights Semi-Private Guided tour includes but is not limited to:
- The Original Louvre Fortress
- Roman Sculpture Hall
- Venus de Milo
- Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (French Jewel of the crowns)
- Italian Renaissance Wing including the Mona Lisa
- French Neoclassical Wing (David’s Coronation of Napoleon)
- French Romantic Wing (Delacroix’s Victory Leading the People)
- Michelangelo’s Slaves
- Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Some of the rooms of the Louvre can be closed during the visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This semi private guided tour was great. It was easy to find the meeting place. There were 9 people in our group (7 were with me) which was a good size to view the art work and to be able to ask questions. The guide was very knowledgeable and was able to keep my teenage daughter's attention. Our tour was at 2pm and luckily it was not too crowded. We still had to wait in line to see the Mona Lisa but it moved fast. After visiting the highlighted art work, we were free to browse the rest of the museum.