Skip-the-Line Louvre Museum Tour and Montmartre Sightseeing with Funicular Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Head to the Louvre, where you have skip-the-line admission to go straight inside and see works by Leonardo da Vinci and other great artists.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
With a guide, you’ll explore the historically bohemian district of Montmartre, where artists such as Picasso used to live and work. A funicular ride is included to get to the top of the hill, where you can visit Basilique du Sacré-Coeur.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Explore the Basilique du Sacré-Coeur independently
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Possibility to stay longer at the Louvre Museum except on Monday
- On Mondays, the visit of the Louvre Museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre
- Correct Outfit is required at Notre Dame Cathedral: Shorts, dresses with bare shoulders, miniskirts …are not accepted for any inside visit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Tour was just ok From the moment we got there, had to wait 20 min in line to "checkin" at paris vision store Guides to slow, we lost a lot of time at the louvre with trivial small talk The first tour guide at montmartre had a microphone and was litteraly "breathing " in our ears
Best tour I took in Paris. Our tour guide was wonderfully informative and took us to some interesting sites of Montmartre. The Louvre tour hit the main highlights. No line to wait in we walked right in. We booked the tour for a Friday. The Louvre closes at 9:45 pm on Fridays, so after the guided portion of the tour was over, we had time to explore on our own for a few hours.
Great tour, lots to see and great access to the Louvre. The tour guides did not make any effort to interact with the group though, they just seemed to run through their script.
This was an excellent tour. Our guide made the event fun and told us a lot about the artists where they lived etc.We got to spend a lot of time at the Louvre after the tour was over and explore it on our own.