Skip-the-Line Louvre Museum with Host
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Visit the Louvre Museum, the world's most visited museum, at your own pace, but not after having enjoyed a thorough yet comprehensive and fun introduction by your local, passionate host!
Duration: 3 hours
- 30 minutes walking tour outside of the museum with our local guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Our tour start at 11.15am and at 2.15pm
- There may be a short queue at the Priority Access entrance, but the wait will never be as long as that at the Museum's normal entrance.
- Important: The confirmation voucher is not your entry ticket. Your ticket will be given to you directly by your host at the arranged meeting point.
- Audio guides are available for hire inside the museum. Audio guides cost €5 for adults and €3 for children (ID card required for audio guide hire).
- The museum has wheelchair access.
- Mandatory meet the guide at the meeting point (statue Louis XIV in front of the Louvre's Pyramide) to pick up your ticket. Do not go directly into the musuem with the voucher.
- Instant confirmation of your booking Mobile voucher accepted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A Flag Bearer will be at the meeting point, so you're sure to find your host!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
It was difficult to locate the meeting spot, but I managed to get there one minute past. The tour already left. No one was able to help us locate someone from viatour. Had two but 2 additional tickets and took your on our own. Never again will i use this company
When in Paris one must go to the Louvre. End of story. However, I spent the better part of an hour and a half wandering around trying to figure out where to pick up the tour group. Nowhere on my ticket or my confirmation did it say to meet anywhere in particular. It only said to not go inside at the entrance. Needless to say, I missed by Louvre tour with viator's Arrangements. I got my very satisfying tour another way
The museum was great! There wasn’t a line so it was easy to enter and exit the museum. Would definitely recommend this option if you travel in the summer. A must see for first time visitors.
The tickets were fake. The museum would not let us come in. We had to purchase the tickets again directly from the museum. You should be ashamed
We met our guide Jules as instructed and learned quite a bit of history about the grounds and buildings
We purchased this from Viator and Viator of course uses 3rd parties to fulfill this tours, not blaming Viator for this but the party they used was terrible. We were supposed to be at a specific spot (which is full of people by the way) at 11:15am. We were there late 8 minutes I admit but on that same spot or around there was no one, we called the number of the agency several times and no one answered just a recording that they could not answer the phone, we never received a call back of course. We ended up paying for tickets again and getting in. I cannot assure the guides were there or not but in my opinion this specific tour or operator we would never do again.
B helped us in a very friendly way with good comments and sustained info..She was lind and understanding in all ways.
Easy purchase and able to enter thru shorter line. Going early really would have made no difference but still nice
Phil was such an awesome tour guide. He was so welcoming, created a fun environment and provided fun facts along the way. What a great experience! I have recommended to a few friends.