Skip The Line Paris Catacombs Tour
- Guided Visit
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets are included
- Entry/Admission - The Paris Catacombs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exact meeting time will be informed in the tour confirmation.
- Due to limited capacity at the Catacombs the tour must start on time. The guide will not wait for you if you are late, even if you call in advance.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; there are 130 steps below ground to enter the Catacombs and 83 steps to climb up to exit, and there is no elevator
- Not advisable for anyone with cardiac or respiratory weakness, nervous disease or tendencies towards claustrophobia
- Not advisable for infants or young children
- No restrooms or cloakrooms at the Catacombs
- The temperature remains at 57°F (14°C) inside the Catacombs; dressing warmly is recommended
- The tour is only valid on the date stated on the voucher
- Please be aware that at busy times there may be a long queue to enter the Catacombs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
We had an excellent guide. Not sure how to spell his name but it was Tuc. Very friendly and knowledgeable! He made sure our group stayed together an everyone could both see and hear him. We went behind the scenes from the public tour. Very interesting stories. We were also able to skip a really long line for it with this tour. Great decision on our part.
This was a wonderful tour for our family of four - boys are 13 and 16. It was about 1 hour and 45 minutes in length - totally doable for our family. Our group was maybe 12 in size. Our tour guide UL, or EL?? was very fun and knowledgeable and kept it short, sweet and interesting for all - you weren't in one place too long while underground. Would def recommend your family to go and see!!
This is an excellent tour and I cannot believe I forgot the guides name he had a heavy eastern european accent This tour allows you access to many parts of the catacombs that are off limits to the public. I do not think I would have enjoyed it without the tour as the guide gave so much background to the history. After a while you realize it is just a graveyard, but being in a tour added to the experience. The line to get in is crazy long too, we skipped in front of people who had been there 1-2 hours. They can only let in a certain amount of people at a time. You definitely want to pay for the tour and skip the line, worth the money.
It was closed due to the staff going on strike
Great experience! Gives access to special areas.
Well worth the money to book the VIP tour. Avoided a very long line of people waiting to get in - walked right up with our tour at the time allotted. Tour guide was super knowledgeable and made the experience amazing. Got to go into two or three areas that others wandering around on their own were not allowed to go in.