Skip The Line Paris Catacombs Tour
- Guided Visit
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets are included
- Entry/Admission - The Paris Catacombs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exact meeting time will be informed in the tour confirmation.
- Due to limited capacity at the Catacombs the tour must start on time. The guide will not wait for you if you are late, even if you call in advance.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; there are 130 steps below ground to enter the Catacombs and 83 steps to climb up to exit, and there is no elevator
- Not advisable for anyone with cardiac or respiratory weakness, nervous disease or tendencies towards claustrophobia
- Not advisable for infants or young children
- No restrooms or cloakrooms at the Catacombs
- The temperature remains at 57°F (14°C) inside the Catacombs; dressing warmly is recommended
- The tour is only valid on the date stated on the voucher
- Please be aware that at busy times there may be a long queue to enter the Catacombs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
My review would not be done justice if I didn't give credit to where credit is due. Please purchase this tour and take "IGOR" as your tour guide! I had the best experience ever with Igor as the tour guide and he was so entertaining that I wish he could have been my guide all over the country! If I could give this review more than 5 stars I would. Awesome employee and personality, and this company is so lucky to have Igor as a guide.
Absolutely loved this tour and tour guide. Tour guide was great and tour had some much to see. Highly recommend.
My wife and I were very happy we selected this skip the line tour for the Catacombs, well worth the money. Our tour guide showed up on time and we bypassed the extremely long line that had already formed at 10am for when it opens. Once inside our guide David did an excellent job showing us the catacombs and giving us the history of why it came to be, how Paris grew and the impact of the various uses of the Catacombs. The tour gives you certain access to areas that you wouldn't see by doing a self guided tour. Overall very satisfied.
This tour is worth the time and money as you get to see certain parts of the catacombs that you don't get to see on a self guided tour. The guide was knowledgeable and provided fun and interesting facts. The tour is located right next to a metro stop and walking distance from Luxembourg gardens.
We had an excellent guide. Not sure how to spell his name but it was Tuc. Very friendly and knowledgeable! He made sure our group stayed together an everyone could both see and hear him. We went behind the scenes from the public tour. Very interesting stories. We were also able to skip a really long line for it with this tour. Great decision on our part.
This was a wonderful tour for our family of four - boys are 13 and 16. It was about 1 hour and 45 minutes in length - totally doable for our family. Our group was maybe 12 in size. Our tour guide UL, or EL?? was very fun and knowledgeable and kept it short, sweet and interesting for all - you weren't in one place too long while underground. Would def recommend your family to go and see!!
This is an excellent tour and I cannot believe I forgot the guides name he had a heavy eastern european accent This tour allows you access to many parts of the catacombs that are off limits to the public. I do not think I would have enjoyed it without the tour as the guide gave so much background to the history. After a while you realize it is just a graveyard, but being in a tour added to the experience. The line to get in is crazy long too, we skipped in front of people who had been there 1-2 hours. They can only let in a certain amount of people at a time. You definitely want to pay for the tour and skip the line, worth the money.
It was closed due to the staff going on strike
Great experience! Gives access to special areas.
Well worth the money to book the VIP tour. Avoided a very long line of people waiting to get in - walked right up with our tour at the time allotted. Tour guide was super knowledgeable and made the experience amazing. Got to go into two or three areas that others wandering around on their own were not allowed to go in.