Skip-the-line Louvre Museum Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
From its roots as a fortress to its days as a royal residence, the Louvre has more secrets than any other building in Paris could boast. Today, the museum is home to 35,000 pieces of art to discover on top of its rich architectural history.
This semi-private tour is designed to help first timers navigate all that the Louvre has to offer, as well as surprise those who think they know it all. See statues such as the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Discuss paintings by Delacroix and Michelangelo, explore the underground Medieval Moat, and take in the opulent Apollo Gallery. From the Mona Lisa to the 19th-century masters, your guide will show you what you need to see at the Louvre, as well as a few special treats along the way.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylon Tours Paris, 75001 Paris France
You’ve seen it in the movies, but what do you really know about Paris? We’ll share its stories, secrets, and scandals with you while exploring all of the places you won’t find on your own. Wander the streets and museums of the world’s most popular city on a small group or private tour of Paris. Our English speaking guides at Babylon Tours get you priority entrance and help you skip the lines at the Louvre and Musée d’Orsay. Go beyond the Eiffel Tower and experience Paris with Babylon Tours.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- SKIP-THE-LINE SEMI-PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 8 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 2 - 2.5 HOURS
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We showed upFor a semi private and ended up being a totally private tour . Our tour guide Lucia was amazing. Her knowledge and passion was very evident and showed all the great works of Art , She took us on shortcuts and had a wonderful love of the work. Highly Recommend !!!!
our guide Athina was amazing, very helpful and friendly and really knew her art work. She got us to all the important art pieces and gave us the full background. Crowds are ridiculous in the Louvre but Athina managed to navigate around them. Would highly recommend this tour and Athina.
My husband and I booked this tour skip the line, semi-private, Louvre and very glad that we did. The Louvre can be overwhelming, but our guide, Felix made our experience a truly wonderful and memorable one. We were able to view and spend the needed time to discuss some of the many incredible pieces the museum holds. Felix was very organized, extremely knowledgeable in his presentation and delivery. He also made this art history lesson great fun! We would definitely sign up with any tour that he would guide.
This tour was excellent. Having a guide in such a massive collection is definately worth it. Our guide Liliya was very informed and helpful.
The tour was excellent. Our guide had a background in art history so was able to share information in more depth then a general tour that gives the basics on the art who, what, when.
My sister and I had the pleasure of having Josephine give us a tour of the Louvre. We were fortunate enough to have been the only 2 people that booked our time slot and got an even more private tour of the Louvre. She gave us such a thorough and captivating overview of the museum with highlights of the important features and art. She was very personable and professional and also considered time and places for use to take rest stops and get refreshments. The tour was well-paced and we ended the tour with a great grasp of the history and art that could be covered in two and a half hours. We also had time to spare to further explore the museum. We really enjoyed how she incorporated recent research on certain pieces that gave us a better picture of what certain pieces originally looked like. Josephine was extremely knowledgeable and kept us comfortable throughout the tour. It truly felt like I was getting a tour from a friend, she really went out of her way to point out details of the artwork without rushing us through. The tour gave us a great sense of changes throughout time and different civilizations.