Skip-the-line 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower Ticket
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
Meet a friendly guide at a convenient meeting point and receive your skip-the-line ticket from him. Then, follow the guide to the Eiffel Tower where you will skip two waiting lines and within minutes get in the elevators.
There begins your journey inside this famous monument. During the elevator ride, you will be able to see the streets surrounding the Eiffel Tower from a new perspective. Then, when the elevator will stop at the second floor you will be amazed by the view. From the second floor it is already possible to see the whole city of Paris.
As you lean on the completely secure balustrade, search for the most iconic monuments of Paris: you will be able to spot the bell towers of the Cathedral Notre Dame, the huge gold-covered dome of the Invalids, the square form of the Arc of Triumph, the tiny and fragile-looking Egyptian obelisk on the Place de la Concorde, the transparent roof of the Grand Palais, the long U-shaped building of the Louvre, the high-placed church of the Sacré Coeur...
But also, if your eyes are sharp, you might be able to recognize some less famous but still gorgeous monuments of the French Capital like: the rectangular roof the Madeleine church, the weird factory-looking Pompidou museum, the baby Statue of Liberty standing in an island, the impressive bridge Alexander III and its golden statues, the Louis Vuitton foundation building that looks like a ship's sails...
On your way down, stop by the first floor to continue your visit of the Eiffel Tower. There, a little museum will help you learn more about this beautiful monument you will be in. You can also try to walk on the glass floor in order to see the people standing under the Tower 57 meters (187 feet) under you ! The first floor is full of surprises: in the winter you will find a free ice skating ring and in the summer a nice terrace where you can enjoy a little drink while admiring one of the nicest view of Paris.
Duration: 2 hours
- Eiffel Tower 2nd & 1st floors access ticket
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Summit access
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be careful not to bring to the Eiffel Tower the following items: sharp objects (like knives, pocket knives, scissors, corkscrews...), animals, suitcases and big bags, anything that might explode, glass bottles, padlocks, cans and any other thing that might be considered dangerous.
- Please note that the Eiffel Tower is a non-smoking area.
- Please note that you cannot receive your Eiffel Tower ticket in advance
- Please note that, even if you have skip the llines Eiffel Tower tickets, there may still be delays at the security check point and and for the elevator
- This isnt a guided tour. Your host will accompany you until the ticket scan.
- Strollers, backpacks and suitcases (cabin luggage size) are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower.
- The entrance ticket will be fixed according to the availabilities of the Eiffel Tower. The slot will be set between 09.00 am and 21.00 pm
- The exact time slot will be communicated via email at latest on the travel date at 9:30 am. If you dont receive your slot, please call us to acknowledge..
- It isn't possible to book summit acces ticket on the second or first floor.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Of all the tours I booked through Viator, this is the only one I was very disappointed with. The tour provider was Paris Business and Travel. I received an email stating to be at the meeting place at 9:30 am for a 10:00, although the page stated the slot would be 11 am to 11 pm. When we arrived the tour guide was just getting the 9:00 group together and they did not leave till almost 10:00. We waited and waited for someone to come. The guide did not come back till close to 11:00. The check in process was a mess. Then another guide joined us and he went through the check in again. We did skip a little bit of lines but still had a long wait. The Eiffel Tower itself is amazing as is the view.
This was a new service or vendor that Viator used so there were no reviews but going off past experiences it didn't disappoint. The guide met us and walked us over to the Eiffel Tower, explaining some facts about it. She took us all the way to the elevator and then we went off on our own to explore. This outfit did a good job and I would recommend them if you want to see the Eiffel Tower.