Small-Group French Cooking Class in Paris
Alternatively you can skip the market tour and dive straight into this Paris cooking class. Whether you're a cooking enthusiast or a novice, this half-day Paris cooking class is a true hands-on experience: you will prepare a delicious lunch — including entree, main course, and dessert — from beginning to end. Best of all, when you return home, you can wow friends and family with your Parisian recipes and cooking skills.
At the end of your lesson, reward yourself with the delicious lunch you have prepared, accompanied by a glass of well-earned wine.
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market (if option selected)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We will do our best to accommodate, but will inform you if a specific dietary requirement is unable to be met.
Mixed feelings about this experience. The good news: it was basically a private class only 2 of us in the class. The market experience was fun and informative. The chef quickly emailed the recipes after our class and allowed us to take photos of other recipes. Not good news: Since it was just us, we were asked what we wanted to cook as we walked to the market. We were not prepared to suggested French dishes. We said something with chicken, so the chef suggested we make 'chicken with 2 vinegars'. We also made asparagus with cheese and creme caramel for desert. The only part of the meal where we learned some good techniques was with the creme caramel, the rest of the 'class' did not really expand our knowledge of French cooking. It ended up being an expense chicken lunch
Very worthwhile. Fred was very fluent in English and the dishes we prepared were delicious and simple to make at home.