Paris Christmas Gourmet Food Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Germain des Pres Quarter, Place St-Germain-des-Pres, 75006 Paris France
During this festive tour you'll discover the magic of Parisian Christmas in this beautiful and historic neighborhood. Saint Germain des Pres is filled with shops, historic buildings and public squares, which are all decorated for the holiday season. Enjoy the local Christmas market and discover traditional wintertime treats.
Duration: 3 hours
- Local guide
- Samples of festive foods throughout the tour
- One hot beverage at the Parisian tearoom
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform your guide of any allergies at the start of your tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Fantastic tour, completely different to what I thought it would be, I was expecting to go around Christmas Markets and see Christmas decorations, food etc - the tour was teaching you about Christmas traditions through Europe and tasting of the food and the meaning behind that actual piece of food, eg a special Christmas chestnut sweet.
An excellent tour with a superb and knowledgeable guide. We thoroughly enjoyed exploring many areas and gourmet shops in Paris which we would never have discovered on our own. Being able to choose the food items and enjoying them with a hot beverage at the end of the tour is a lovely experience. Highly recommended!!
Great tour and we had a wonderful tour guide!
our tour guide was great.
The Small-Group Gourmet Christmas Tour of Paris exceeded any expectation that we might have had. Our tour guide, Roberto, was wonderful. (He even made dinner reservations for us for Christmas dinner and offered his phone number in case we had problems while we were in town.) The tour was a great way to see streets and shops that are off the beaten path in otherwise tourist-filled parts of town. The tour isn't really paced for people interested in heavy duty shopping at each stop, but that was just fine with us. The tour concluded with coffee or tea at a nice hotel with plenty of time to enjoy the delicious holiday treats we picked up along the way. I would recommend the tour to anyone planning on being in Paris for Christmas, especially since many places are closed for the holidays.