Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
- Professional guide
- Disabled Access
- Guided tour in French or in English
- Exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes of the Stade de France
- Free visit of the Stade de France Museum
- Entry/Admission - Stade de France
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- According to Events held in the Stadium, the tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit.
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags. Please provide 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your visit.
- Tour begins as scheduled, all latecomers risk to miss the tour. Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund.
- About 1,2km to walk during the tour
- Strollers accepted
- Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
5 | 2019-08-19
The stadium is huge and has its own world underneath the stands. We were able to go in the locker rooms, go down to the field and see the president's suite. The tour guide was great!
Collections This experience is part of these collections
You may also likeSee all 52 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsEiffel tower 167 Activities
CollectionsLouvre museum 196 Activities
CollectionsCity tour 83 Activities
CollectionsMoulin Rouge 42 Activities
CollectionsHop-on Hop-off & Bus 55 Activities
CollectionsSeine River cruise 227 Activities
CollectionsVersailles 207 Activities
CollectionsWith a local 79 Activities
CollectionsOther museums 107 Activities
CollectionsWalking tour 179 Activities