Vedettes de Paris Seine River Cruise: Direct Access E-Ticket
With flexible tour options, the cruise will easily fit into your Paris sightseeing schedule. Book by a specific date, and then you can decide that day what time you want to take your cruise. Departure times go into the evening so you can also admire the sights of Paris illuminated at night if you wish.
You can also enhance your cruise with a glass of bubbly or a light snack. Options include:
Aperitif Cruise – enjoy either a glass of Champagne, a freshly made crepe (thin pancake) and soft drink, a glass of kir (wine with fruit liqueur) or a glass of wine with crackers.
Snack Cruise - enjoy a sandwich (there will be a choice of two fillings that will vary according to the time of year) or a hot dog, all with a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) from the onboard bar.
Cruise and Pizza – enjoy a choice of delicious pizzas with a drink of your choice (beer, wine or soft drink)
If you select one of the food and drink upgrades, you can decide which specific option you want to eat after you’ve boarded the cruise.
- Seine River cruise
- Audio guide
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Food and drinks (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will book your cruise on a specific date, but there is no need to book a particular time slot; you can choose what time you want to go on the day of your cruise – simply show your voucher at the quay when you arrive
- No baggage will be accepted on-board
- Infants until 3 years old are free of charge
- Champagne option only bookable for adults. If you wish to book the Champagne options and are accompanied by children, please create 2 separate bookings.
The cruise was ok, couldn’t really hear the commentary over the loud speakers. Snacks on board very expensive.
This tour was a great opportunity to see all the major attractions along the canal. The view of the Eiffel Tower was especially beautiful. We managed to arrive back around 9:30, where the tower was sparkling.
This was a lovely cruise. We took it at night. Romantic and charming.
This was great to do our first night in Paris since it was too late to do anything else. Boat takes you down Seine to see all major sites. Picks you up right in front of Eiffel Tower. There is indoor seating with heating and outdoor seating for better pictures. Very easy to use e-voucher, no hassle, attendants were friendly. They have a small bar inside the boat for drinks. Only reason it got 4 stars is because it's an audio tour and not very detailed. Would recommend to anyone who wants a quick overview of the major sites.