Day Trip to Versailles Palace with Audio Guided Visit
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Pyramides, 75001 Paris France
Meet up at our central located agency in Paris to redeem your voucher and board the coach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Parc de Saint-Cloud, Avenue de la Grille d'Honneur, 92210 Saint-Cloud France
After one hour drive through the suburbs of Paris ( 15 miles away approx.), you will enter Louis XIV's Kingdom
Stop At: Monument a Louis XIV, Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Spot the Sun King Statue before you enter the Palace
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
You can either start your day by the Palace or the Gardens.Explore the Royal 's Apartments
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Also the stunning Hall of Mirrors, Chapels of Versailles, and Museum of the History of France to name a few.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Stroll through the well-manicured gardens and admire its spectacular fountains which were installed to entertain the guests
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
One mile long , The Sun King used to sail Gondolas
Stop At: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Take some time to have lunch. Afterwards, you should visit the Grand and Petit Trianon.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hameau de Marie Antoinette, Palacio de Versailles No Territorio Do Palacio, Ao Lado Dos Jardins, 78000, Versailles France
Far Little village with all the charm of a rustic farm where Marie-Antoinette would ‘escape’ from the court.
We suggest to get the little train ( at your expenses) running every 10, 15 or 20 minutes in order to visit the whole Gardens
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
The motor-coach will be leaving Versailles between 4:45pm and 5pm.
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Back to Paris at the end of the day at 5:45pm( approx.)
Duration: 15 minutes
- Entrance to the Palace
- Round Trip transportation by luxury coach from Paris
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance ticket for a day to Versailles castle, to the Petit and Grand Trianon
- Entrance ticket to the Queen's Domain + the gardens. Entrance ticket to the Marie-Antoinette Hamlet.
- Audio Guide of the State Apartments available in 10 languages
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby stroller are forbidden inside Versailles palace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- Unique entrance : any exit is final
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note the entrance to the Palace is not with priority access
The contacts who were with us on the bus did not make it clear to us how we were to use the guaranteed to skip the line priority pass and we ended up spending well over an hour in the long line and not skipping anything! Very disappointing after paying good money and trying to arrange our excursions the best we could ahead of time. After specifically asking about how to implement these passes when we registered and picked up our audio guides and tickets, we were reassured that everything would be made clear by the guides on the bus upon arrival at the castle. When we arrived, we were directed from the bus to head to a certain entrance but that was all and then the officials at Versailles instructed us to join the line! The long line! Not nice since we paid for NO line!
It was a great experience with the travel agent. With the map and audio was very easy to use and informative. we had enough time exploring the palace as well the garden in the whole day. The ride was comfortable too, especially on the way back when we were tired after the full day walk.
Comfortable bus, easy trip. Wonderful day.