Small-Group Palace of Versailles Audio Guided Tour from Paris
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1st Arrondissement, Paris, Ile-de-France
Pick up from your central loacted agency inside Paris
Pass By: The Hall of Mirrors, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
An audio guide is available in 8 languages. Your tour of the Palace of Versailles will be independent without a tour guide.
Pass By: Le Grand Trianon, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
It includes free time to explore Louis XIV's fabulous suite of rooms, the grand Hall of Mirrors and the apartments of the Dauphin and Dauphine. (Approximate time spent at Versailles is two hours).
Pass By: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Your full day tour begins with a fully-guided tour of Versailles (1-hour) including the Royal Apartments, Hall of Mirrors, Queen's Bedroom and the Gallery of Battles.
Pass By: Grandes & Petites Ecuries, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Enjoy lunch at La Petite Venise Restaurant. After lunch, it's time to explore the palace gardens and take a visit to the Queen's Hamlet, where Marie-Antoinette played at being a shepherdess in the 1780s
Pass By: Le Jardin de Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
You'll then take a guided tour of the Grand Trianon (1 hour), a mini palace where Louis XV and Louis XVI liked to lead a quiet life outside the court of Versailles.
Pass By: Palace of Versailles, Versailles, Yvelines, Ile-de-France
Choose from a morning or afternoon departure from Paris. Your hostess will provide advice to help you plan your time at Versailles.
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris, Ile-de-France
At the end of the day , drop back to your hotel inside Paris.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Audioguide in 10 languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean) of the State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided to us at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours ( local time) prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
- Please note: hotel pickup is only available from centrally located Paris hotels (Zip codes 75001-75020)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
They picked us up from our hotel in a nice van. We were seated in back since we were the last pick up. Paris was having record high temperatures and the back of the van did not cool off at all. Because they do not have a lot of hot weather there, no one seems to know how to operate the AC correctly we are from Texas. It was extremely hot and uncomfortable the whole ride there. The palace is beautiful and the audio and headsets were nice. But it was so hot, it was oppressive. There was no way to cool off in any way. I recommend going any other month than July. The palace is stunning, but are thousands of tourists are there with you, so know that going in.
Highly recommend this small group tour to Versailles. You will not be disappointed. To see the grounds and the Palace of the “Sun King” was quite an experience and education in understanding why people revolt when they’ve had enough.
We booked what we thought would be a relaxing afternoon at Versailles. We booked a tour where the driver would pick us up at our hotel. As this was the last day of a busy trip we decided to sleep in a little. Woke up with plenty of time to grab a quick bite from one of the local shops and head back to the hotel to be picked up in the lobby. We waited in the lobby for almost 40 minutes.Called the tour agency and they said that the time had been changed and that they are on time.We were not notified. Had we been we would have enjoyed a much more relaxed morning with a nice lunch at a local brasserie. But not knowing we had extra time we just had a quick sandwich. Not what I would have liked to have had on my last afternoon in Paris. The
This tour is amazing and our tour guide was fantastic. She picked us up at our hotel in a van, drove to Versailles, gave us time to walk around the gardens for about 45 minutes. Then we got our self-guiding headphones and experienced the beautiful of the Palace before she drove us back to our hotel. On the way to Versailles, she told us the applicable history that helped the visit to be much more meaningful. This is the best!!