Viator Exclusive: Eiffel Tower Lunch, Champagne and Trocadero View Seating
Skip the line and collect your priority tickets at the restaurant booth, located on the esplanade under the Eiffel Tower (between the north and east pillars, at least 15 minutes before your reservation). Then, catch the elevator head to 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant for your succulent 3-course lunch, which includes options like cream of mushroom soup, pasta in a chorizo cream sauce and spiced crème brulée.
After lunch, perhaps purchase a ticket to ascend to the second floor of the monument. Or, hang out on the first floor and enjoy some of the new aspects, installed in honor of the 125th anniversary of the tower: touch screen displays revealing the history of the monument, as well as relaxing chairs in which to contemplate and take in the view.
This Viator Exclusive is for the 12pm option and combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rd- party online sellers.
Please note the 1:30pm option does not include Champagne and the window seating is not guaranteed.
- 3-course lunch:
- 1 glass of Champagne (12pm only)
- Guaranteed table by the bay window with Trocadéro view (12pm only)
- 1 glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Mineral water and coffee
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit of the 2nd level and the summit of the Eiffel Tower (lift tickets can be purchased at a machine situated on the first level of the Eiffel Tower)
- Guaranteed table by the bay window with Trocadéro view not guaranteed (1:30pm only)
- Glass of Champagne (1:30pm only)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The 12pm option is a Viator Exclusive experience, you will get a guaranteed bay window table with Trocadéro View and a glass of Champagne.
- The 1:30pm option does not guarantee the window table seating and does not offer the glass of Champagne.
- Casual dress code (sportswear is not accepted)
- Stroller accessible (under 3 years old travel free, please notify if you will attend the tour with an infant)
- Please show up at the restaurant booth on the ground floor 15 minutes before your booked time in order to collect your lift tickets
- You will be escorted to the table by the hostess. After the order, the starter and the dessert are served in an especially designed 58 Tour Eiffel picnic basket. The main dish is served when the starter is finished.
- Children's menu (available to children aged 12 or under) is available
Good to go, get in early.the view is really great, the meal is fixed to three course, the place to get your ticket is inside the security fenced area.NOT OUTSIDE. The French do not give any help if you cannot find where you have got to go. No signage. anywhere.
Food was terrible! Make a reservation directly with the restaurant and order a burger and fries off the menu, rather than pre-pay for the three course lunch. Food was horrendous.
The picture you see in this advertisement was the exact table we were seated at, what an amazing view. It was a beautiful time a photographer comes around and you can purchase the pictures if you want. I recommend this lunch.
Not only our view was great but the options of food and wine were excellent.I recommend it.
I would give a five star rating but the directions on where to go were kind of vague. There was a freezing rain on the day we visited with snow later in the day. There are about three different entrances into the Eiffel Tower. However, the food, champagne, and beer were good. The service in the restaurant was good, and the place was clean. Good atmosphere!