Viator Exclusive: VIP Access to Louvre, Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame
A driver will pick you up at your hotel (in Paris) at 9 am to meet your professional guide at the Louvre Museum. There, you will have a semi-private tour of the museum where you will explore different time periods, like ancient Egypt with a real mummy or Renaissance with the famous Mona Lisa from Leonardo da Vinci. You will also discover the mysteries and legend of one of the most famous museums in the world!
After your tour, you are free to go for lunch wherever you want; your guide will be there to provide suggestions.
At 1:30pm, the car will take you to the Eiffel Tower for an exclusive skip the line access tour.
Once there, your guide will give you an overview of Paris and you can even go up the top floor for a breathtaking view of Paris!
After that the car will take you to see the magnificent Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris, where your guide will tell you all about this masterpiece of gothic architecture.
And last but not least, you will discover Montmartre, Paris’ secret village in an unusual tour of this artistic neighborhood where the Sacré-Cœur Basilica watches over Paris.
At the end of the tour, around 7:30pm, your car will take you back to your hotel (in Paris) or to a restaurant of your choice (in Paris).
This tour allows you to see all of Paris’ most famous landmarks in a very complete tour, without losing time in long queues and with comfortable transportation.
Enjoy the most romantic city in the world without stress in an exclusive and organized tour with the privacy of a small group.
Please note that the order of the activities can be changed according to events or closing times.
- Private pickup at your hotel in Paris
- Skip-the-line access at the Louvre
- Semi-private tour (up to 9 people) of the Louvre by a licensed guide
- Skip the line access to the 2nd floor of the Tower
- Standard access to 3rd floor
- Semi-private tour (up to 9 people) of the Eiffel Tower by a local guide
- Visit of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Semi-private tour (up to 9 people) of Montmartre village
- Transportation between the attractions
- Private drop-off at your hotel or at the restaurant of your choice in Paris
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drink
- Skip-the-line access to 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower Paris
- Notre Dame towers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 3 and under travel free of charge
- Hotel private pickup and drop-off is only valid for hotels inside Paris
- The order of visit of the attractions can be modified according to events or closing times
- The Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public on rare dates throughout the year for maintenance or safety reasons.
- Skip-the-line access of the Eiffel Tower does not apply to the summit (3rd floor - standard access only), your ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the 2nd floor
- There is no skip-the-line access at Notre-Dame Cathedrale
- The visit of Notre-Dame does not include access to the Bell Towers
- A fair amount of walking is involved, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- IMPORTANT : Between January 7th 2019 to January 30th 2019 included, the summit of the Eiffel Tower will be closed. For that reason the Eiffel Tower portion of the tour will only go up to the 2nd floor between these dates. Instead you will receive a Seine river cruise ticket that is valid for a single use during your stay in Paris.
Johanna was absolutely wonderful. She was vivacious and showed outstanding knowledge of the venues we visited. She showed an absolute love of her job.
If you only have a few days in Paris like we did you cannot pass this tour. Our tour guide was Quinten and he was the utmost professional with his knowledge and attention to detail. Being picked up from your hotel, skip the line ticket and small group made for an amazing experience
What an amazing day on this tour. The tour guide had everything set up for the transportation, passes and tours. We were picked up from our hotel don't be surprised if the car is a few minutes late and ended up having a great day. The group size was small about 10 people including us and transportation made it so easy. We could not have asked for a more wonderful tour and the tour guide!
One of our favorite days in Paris. Sylvanie, our guide, was fabulous. She was bright, enthusiastic, and full of interesting facts and information about the specific sites and Paris in general.
Johanna our guide was very knowledgeable and made the day super fun.
It is a nice tour if you have less time to see Paris. According to my experience, don't bring a young child with you, chances are they will be bored. Usually, Tour guide tries to cover fast, looks like we are going to run a competition. They don't care about children. Also, we didn't skip the line access in Eiffel Tower as they promised. And also I wanted to do some shopping at Montmartre, I asked the guide if I have 15 minutes to shop for something, he said, no we don't have time. After the tour, we waited for a taxi for 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. But still, if you have less time to see Paris then go with them. Otherwise, don't waste your money and time with them. I did six tours on my trip, this is the only one tour which I didn't like. And it's was my 3rd trip to Paris.
It was a good tour for those interested in seeing all the must see sights of Paris in a single day however it was not a complete success in that I felt that we spent at least half the time of the tour 8 hrs total waiting in lines Eiffel Tower was the worst. We had a different guide for the Louvre Sebastian who was clearly knowledgeable but I wish he had shown us a few more things in the time allotted. Geoffrey was our guide for Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel and Montmartre. Again, he gave some good insights but I still felt there was too much dead time waiting on lines and being left for lunch at 11am!. We also had a problem with a driver not showing up to take us to the next venue so we were standing on a curb for 20-30 min. While we got to check off those top tourist spots in 1 day, I'm not sure it was worth the high price tag.
A MUST DO if you are short on time in Paris and want to see these major attractions. Sylvanie, our guide, was spunky and sweet and so knowledgeable. She was well organized and always was working to get us a little bit of down time with recommendations while waiting for our buses. We went to the Eiffel Tower, went right in and up to the top and took our time going down. She knew great photograph spots, too and took all of our pictures for us. Louvre on this tour was a brief overview - if you want to see it in all its glory, book a private tour of this museum - but we saw the major attractions and got the feel for it. Sylvanie knew so much about the pieces and so much history. It was a joy. Notre Dam was gorgeous and peaceful...we did wait online here as there are no tickets, but it moved rather quickly. We ended the day with a brief stop in Montmartre which showed us glorious views of the whole city, a look at Sacre Couer and a walk through their artist square. A needed stop of crepes and ice cream, before our lovely walk thru this city, where our cars were waiting for us. My only critique for the company: Establish a morning pickup time when booking or a mode of communication with client hotel phone or client email.. we did not have cell phone availability and the day before the tour we still had no idea what time we were being picked up. We had our hotel call, thankfully, and they established a pick up time, but the voucher did not even say to do this. It all worked out fine, but just clearer directions to the client would be appreciated.
The tour guide was one of the best of all the tours we did on our trip. She was very knowledgeable and kept the group together and active. All three locations were easily accessible through this tour.