Viator VIP: Moulin Rouge Show with Exclusive VIP Seating and 4-Course Dinner
Enjoy a Champagne tasting to start your VIP experience as you soak up the atmosphere of one of the most popular and historic venues in Paris, and then prepare to feast on your delicious 4-course dinner, served on elegant china and accompanied by wine. Enjoy such specialties as duck fois gras, sea bass fillet with a mushroom sauce and a typically delectable French dessert (please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu).
At 9pm, the spectacular Moulin Rouge show will begin. This legendary French cabaret was made famous by the cancan and the paintings of Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and since it opened in 1889 at the beginning of the Belle Epoque, the Moulin Rouge has captivated audiences with its extravagant, often risqué performances.
Moulin Rouge's current revue — ’Féerie’ – features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary ‘Doriss Girls,’ dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant lights of ’Féerie’ provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings. Rest assured you won’t miss any of the action from your exclusive VIP seat, set away from the rest of the tables on your balcony.
At the end of the show, you’ll receive a gift as a memento of your exclusive night out at the Moulin Rouge.
Viator is an authorized seller of Moulin Rouge tickets.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Exclusive VIP seat on a balcony at the Moulin Rouge Show
- Free coat check
- Champagne tasting
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Selection of fine wines and Champagne (half a bottle per person) selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier
- Selection of macarons or chocolates
- Personalised menu, program of the show, photo souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Elegant attire is required; tie and jacket are not necessary, but no shorts, no cropped pants, no sport shoes and no sportswear are allowed
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
What an amazing evening! Food and entertainment was absolutely wonderful.
I have been to Paris many times but hadn't been to this. It was worth doing, but only once. Very touristy, with the paradigmatic topless revue. Many asian tourists there. It was entertaining in a kitchy way. The food was surprisingly good, however.