Viator VIP: Moulin Rouge Show with Exclusive VIP Seating and 4-Course Dinner
Experience Paris' famous Moulin Rouge cabaret like a VIP, with a 4-course dinner, Champagne and a view of the show from some of the best seats in the club. Enjoy skip-the-line access, complimentary coat check, a dinner of French specialties, fine wine and great views of the 2-hour cabaret performance from one of only 24 VIP balcony seats. It's an exclusive evening at Moulin Rouge, and a night you'll never forget.
- Exclusive VIP seat on a balcony at the Moulin Rouge Show
- Free coat check
- Champagne tasting
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Selection of fine wines and Champagne (half a bottle per person) selected by the Moulin Rouge sommelier
- Selection of macarons or chocolates
- Personalised menu, program of the show, photo souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Elegant attire is required; tie and jacket are not necessary, but no shorts, no cropped pants, no sport shoes and no sportswear are allowed
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
What an amazing evening! Food and entertainment was absolutely wonderful.
I have been to Paris many times but hadn't been to this. It was worth doing, but only once. Very touristy, with the paradigmatic topless revue. Many asian tourists there. It was entertaining in a kitchy way. The food was surprisingly good, however.