Wine Tasting in Paris with Cheese and Charcuterie Lunch
With your wine, taste some artisanal cheese from an excellent fromager (cheese maker). Learn how to pair cheese with wine and discover the reasons behind why certain flavors go better together. In addition, enjoy some tasty charcuterie (cured meats), including smoked ham from Southwest France and saucisson (sausage) from Corsica. This fun and informative lunchtime tour in Paris will give you a unique insight into France’s famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
- Wine tasting in a private tasting room
- Professional sommelier guide
- Selection of 5 French wines including 1 Champagne
- Selection of French cheeses and charcuterie
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The number of participants in each wine tasting group varies between 6-25 people.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
The hostess was great! She was very knowledgeable and patient with the group. The wine and cheese was also very good. Highly recommend!
This was fantastic. Very knowledgeable guide and you can purchase the wine you taste and have it shipped. Plenty of food and wine tastings. Very small group and personal. I highly recommend this!
This wine tasting was very informative. The wine sommelier was knowledgeable and interesting. My only complaint was there was no cheese and no food. They changed our tasting time from noon to 5 o'clock but we still expected food served with the wine. They only provided bread which was a disappointment.
Great wine and great food in generous portions. Our hostess was extremely knowledgable and provided lots of interesting information on French wine, wine-making processes, and good food pairings. A great experience!