Paso Robles Wine Adventure from Paso Robles
- Bottled Water
- Pickup and drop-off from Paso Robles Hotels or designated meeting points
- A complimentary deli-style picnic lunch
- Rain or Shine we Wine!
- Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
- An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
- Small intimate tour sizes so we can craft a personalized itinerary
- Half-day tour does not include lunch
- Wine Tasting fees if applicable
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The driver asked the group what order and what particular stops we wanted to make based on our interests. She also helped us out with wines we had purchased. The included lunch was served in an ideal setting and everything was wonderful.
There were only 4 of us on the tour with Jan. She was very knowledgeable and helpful and made our day with her a joy. We would do this tour again if we get back to Paso.
We had a really fun time. Our driver was Dave and he was great. We enjoyed the wineries that he took us to and we had a good group that all got together very nicely. We would do it again.
Our tour guide, Dick, did a wonderful job taking us around to various wineries. I enjoyed his tidbits of information about the area and wineries. Yes, I'd definitely go again.
Our guide, Pauley, not only listened to what we wanted to do when planning our tour, he has so much knowledge about the places we went it made our day feel very personalized. Great time!
Great day wine tasting and seeing a lot4 different wineries. Enjoyed our picnic lunch! We were surprised at how fresh our sandwiches were and enjoyed the fruit, salad and cookie. We were not charged a tasting fee and we were not pressured to buy any wine. We did purchase several bottles because they were very good! We were asked if we had any special places we wanted to tour and found our guide to be very well informed regarding the histories of the various vineyards.