The Colosseum show is the latest, largest and most extravagant contender on Pattaya’s cabaret show scene, offering Thai and foreign audiences a vividly colorful extravaganza of traditional and contemporary cabaret entertainment. The impressive theatre, designed in the style of Rome’s famous entertainment arena provides uninterrupted views of the state-of-the-art stage for every audience member. The 16-segment show, with acts inspired by cultures from across the world, features everything from traditional Thai dance to a Marilyn Monroe tribute. The audience begin the journey in Italy, then venture through Asia and India before returning back to the west. You’ll be blown away by the spectacular costumes, artistic choreography, unique event space and of course, the elegant and beautiful ‘katoey’ showgirls (ladyboys).
- Enjoy the spectacular show from front and center seating
- Watch spectacular acts, impressive costumes and talented ladyboy performers
- Visit the spectacular Colosseum reconstruction with a glamorous interior too
- Address: 228⁄168 M. 12 Thepprasit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, 20260
- The theater is located on Thepprasit Road which is a major 8-lane road south of South Pattaya Road (Pattaya Tai) and north of Jomtien Beach. It is 1.0 km east of Thappraya Rd. and 2.1 km west of Sukhumvit Rd. A large street-side sign and its unusual architecture make it difficult to miss. Parking is easy and plentiful
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email