Flight Of The Gibbon Chonburi
Soar through the Thailand rainforest as you enjoy the natural wonder of a rainforest. If you’re in luck, you’ll also be able to see the rare hornbill amount other animals. The site has a 300 meter rope slide, 2 rappel descents and 2 hanging sky bridges with an experienced guide who will pay close attention to your safety. At the end of the the obstacle, enjoy the view from a high platform overlooking the lush greenery and scenic mountains.
- Zipline through a jungle ecosystem on the highest zipline in Thailand
- Enjoy a 3km course with 23 platforms, 2 hanging sky bridges, 2 rappel descents and a zipline over 300 meters long
- Take in the wildlife, flowers and fauna - you might even see a hornbill along the way!
- Go on a free tram tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park
- You will receive a confirmation and e-ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email