Pattaya Floating Market
Visit one of the largest man made floating markets in the world and discover everything from traditional handmade toys, silverware, textiles, to little boutiques. Shop for fruits and vegetables at the market stalls, or savour Thai delicacies and snacks prepared by locals. If you’re up for it, you might even want to try the crocodile satay! Opt for the row boat rental and paddle your way through the market like one of the water vendors. In the afternoon, cultural shows such as sea boxing and dancing occur at different parts of the market which you can enjoy. If you need a little TLC, you can even get a traditional Thai head, foot, or facial massage before you continue exploring the magic of Pattaya.
- Paddle through a 100,000 sqm river market that features over 114 shops and water vendors
- Divided into 4 sections, each representing the north, northeast, central and south of Thailand, you will find many eateries, stalls, and souvenir shops
- Shop a variety of souvenirs for friends and families back home, including wood carvings, handmade clocks, traditional Thai wear and more
- Enjoy Thai food and snacks prepared by locals, including BBQ crocodile!
- Watch cultural shows that occur every afternoon for a dose of Thai tradition
Location & Hours:
- 451⁄304 Moo 12, Sukhumvi-Road Pattaya Nongprue, Banglamung
- Floating market is open 9:00am-8:00pm, Monday-Sunday
- Shops are open 9:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Sunday
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email