Pattaya Mini Siam
Explore the world in a day at Mini Siam where you can venture around 29 sections, largely divided into miniature Siam and Europe. The Mini Siam zone features many famous Thai temples and attractions: Wat Phra Kaeo, Wat Arun, Phanom Long Historical Park, and Ayutthaya are among the most prominent ones. Other famous landmarks featured are the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, London Tower Bridge and Angkor Wat in Cambodia - discover more places in the Mini Europe zone. So if you’re vacation days don’t quite cover your endless list of sights to see, this might be your answer! A perfect place for a family outing, everyone will enjoy discovering a miniature world in a day.
- Visit Ayutthaya, the Eiffel Tower, the Egyptian Abu Simbel temple and other structures - in miniature!
- Explore the different landmarks all around in the world in a day
- Get instant ticket confirmation and enjoy a hassle free journey
- A perfect activity for family and friends at one of the most popular attractions in Pattaya
- Opening hours: 7:00am-9:00pm
- Address: 387 Moo 6 Sukhumvit Rd., Pattaya City Naklua, Banglamung , Chonburi 20150
- We recommend taking a taxi or tuk tuk to Mini Siam
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email