Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya
Spend the day in a museum of ultimate cuteness. Teddy Bear Museum, also known as Teddy Island, is a truly unique place in Pattaya. Located in a teddy-bear themed building, it houses a staggering 1,000 stuffed animals and lets you journey through time and discover interesting stories behind one of the world’s most popular toys. This fun experience is meant to be shared with family and friends and is a great place for children. This is not your typical museum so forget strict rules and limitations - at the Teddy Bear Museum you can touch and interact with every exhibit. Make sure you have your camera ready - Pattaya’s teddy bear island is sight to remember.
- A great family-friendly activity awaits at the Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya
- Spend the day surrounded by cuteness and learn more about one of the world’s most favorite toys
- The best things about Teddy Bear Museum is that the exhibits are not kept in glass boxes - you can touch them, hug them and take photos
- Address: 436⁄49 Moo 9 Soi 1, Beach Road, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email