The Sanctuary of Truth
The Sanctuary of Truth is an architecture marvel composed entirely of wood without any metal nails. Constructed to preserve the building techniques of the past, the building exemplifies hand-hewn woodworking skills in Thailand. Built based on the religious philosophy of impermanence, the complex features four wings dedicated to Thai, Khmer, Chinese and Indian religious iconography respectively. Check out the intricate wooden carvings as you walk around the building.
- Enjoy Thailand’s famous ornate wood temple and trace the origins of Thai wood carving
- Be guided by an expert who will explain the cultural philosophy of the 105 meter tall building
- Take part in other recreational activities such as an elephant ride or river boat ride
- You will receive a confirmation email and ticket instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email