Chimei - Wang'an Island Hopping
Although the Penghu Archipelago is made up of 64 islands and islets, this 7 hour tour lets you get closer to 2 of Penghu’s most idyllic islands, both home to rare wildlife, pristine coastline and ancient Fujianese architecture. Located to the south of the main Island, first set sail for the island of Wang’an discovering local wildlife and taking in the amazing ocean views before spending a further few hours exploring the charms of distant Chimei, a photographer’s heaven and home to Penghu’s iconic heart-shaped fishing weirs. After hopping from one island to the next, cruise gently back into harbour at Magong.
- Enjoy the morning sun whilst setting sail from Magong harbour
- First visit Wang’an Islet, famed for its idyllic scenery and endangered turtles with an optional trip to the island’s turtle protection centre included
- Stop for a few hours at Chimei Island, a photographer, and nature lover’s heaven
- Hop between islands in style on Penghu’s fastest fleet of island to island ferries
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email