Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise from Perth
Enjoy informative commentary about the river history and surrounding wetlands throughout the duration of your cruise.
You'll then cruise into the upper reaches of the Swan Valley and disembark at the prestigious Sandalford Estate. Once here you will enjoy a ‘Behind-the-Scenes’ Sandalford winery tour and film presentation.
Next, enjoy a unique "Wine Flight” tasting of 6 premium Sandalford wines accompanied by a souvenir tasting booklet for you to record your tastings. A 2-course lunch is served throughout the tasting, allowing you to decide on your favorite wine to then accompany your main course.
You will then have some free time where you will have the opportunity to purchase some of Sandalford's distinctive premium wines and browse the gift shop.
Upon your return cruise to Perth enjoy more complimentary wine tastings accompanied by afternoon tea with a cake buffet. Entertainment will also be provided by the talented on board crew.
- Morning and afternoon tea
- 2-course lunch at Sandalford Estate
- Wine tastings
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip cruise vessel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 18 years and under
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
From start to finish, this tour was amazing. The boat offers spectacular views from the Swan River. Meanwhile, the boat captain provided ongoing information about what we were seeing. The wine tastings were fantastic, the cheese board accompaniment was perfectly paired and lunch at Sandalford winery was world class. The boat guide who entertained us with song toward the cruise's end was a enjoyable and pleasant surprise. I highly recommend this tour!
Wonderful day. Great Wine and food at Winery was delicious. Nice food on the boat also. The young lady who sang and entertained us was very good. Worth the money.
A relaxing river trip and winery tour but lacking in pazazz.
Brilliant day- Starting with muffins and tea , followed by wine tasting and a cheese board . Arrival at the winery is started with an informative tour and followed by a tasty lunch and more wine tasting . The trip back was like a party boat - maybe the amount of wine had something to do with it ? The crew of the boat are friendly and talented ! I would thoroughly recommend going on this trip which was made even better by the great deal we got through Viator
well worth the money and the wine tasting was great