Khao Yai Winery Tour
Mark your trip to Thailand with one of the most unique tours out there - a trip to Khao Yai National Park and Winery. Voted “World’s Most Beautiful National Park” by Lonely Planet, Khao Yai is a stunning space of rolling hills and green vineyards and a true sight to admire. Learn about the tradition of wine making in Thailand and taste locally brewed wine as you breathe fresh mountain air. Relax over lunch at Terano Restaurant and Bar, an Italian-style restaurant with a great selection of food and wine. Take your time exploring PB Valley Khao Yai Winery voted Best Attraction by Tourism Thailand - it’s located 350 meters above sea level and boasts the perfect environment for vines to flourish. Complete the tour with a stop at “Little Italy”, Palio Khao Yai shopping village: choose between an abundance of locally produced souvenirs and snacks and enjoy Italian-style architecture.
- Discover the tradition of Thai wine making at one of the world’s most stunning vineyards
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at an Italian-style restaurant, sample local wines and take in the breathtaking views
- Shop around for souvenirs in an Italian-themed village and bring gifts for friends and family back home
- Not a fan of wine? No worries, at Khao Yai Winery you will get to sample the exquisite natural Shiraz grape juice
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email