Full-Day Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok and Koh Ha from Krabi
Make the first stop at Koh Ha, which is a tropical island in the west of Koh Lanta and perfect for snorkeling and take on the beautiful surrounding. Koh Haa’s shock of white sand beneath its central, protected cerulean lagoon affords a breathtaking backdrop for some of the best snorkeling and diving in the country. The word ‘ha’ means ‘five’ in Thai and, as the name suggests, Koh Ha consists of five lovely limestone islands located on the west of Koh Lanta.
Continue to two islands in Mu Koh Lanta National Park, Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai. The small and rugged twin islands are just a couple of hundred meters in distance from each other and are aesthetically similar to Koh Similan and Koh Surin.
The speed boat will anchor at Koh Rok Yai which offers beautiful beaches, especially Ao Man Sai Beach. Here you can swim, walk on the beach and dig your bare toes into the super-fine coral sand. There is also a National Park Ranger station on the island together with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets as well as a shady dining area where a mini buffet lunch is served by the boat staff.
After lunch hop on the speed boat to the channel in between the 2 islands. Here you can snorkel in the open water on hard and soft corals. It all blends together into one impressive reef system that supposedly spans over a square mile in all. You might spot a sea turtle, angelfish, pufferfish and anemones, or even a black-tip shark if you're lucky.
Return back to Krabi and take postcard pictures that will create once-in-a-lifetime memories. You will be back at the hotel at approx. 16:30.
• 07:45 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 08:00 - 08:30: Have a coffee & get instructions at Wang Sai Pier
• 08:30 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat from Ao Nang to Koh Ha
• 10:00 - 11:00: Snorkel & swim at Ha Island
• 11:20 - 12:00: Continue Koh Rok Nok for open water snorkeling
• 12:00 - 13:00: Drop the anchor at Koh Rok Nai and enjoy lunch
• 13:30 - 14:50: Beach time, sightseeing & more snorkeling on Koh Rok Nai
• 14:50 - 16:15: Depart from Rok Nai Island back to Ao Nang
• 16:15 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola and fruits
- Mini buffet box lunch set
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you stay at Railay Beach, pickup service is offered from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort with a small extra fee. Please choose the corresponding option to include the pickup.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
I am giving a bad score because I paid 100 USD per person for this trip Viator works with Wang Sai local operator. the pick from the hotel was in a car/remork sort of - the ones that has 2 wooden benches in the back to transport workers. Luckily the trip to the port was just 5 minutes from my hotel. The supplier was greedy and despite the wind it still did the trip. I am not an expert in navigation but our boat was moving much more vs. other boats when it was anchored. 5 people on the trip threw up. The guide and the girls on the staff were nice, but there was one more crew member who was rude and also sleeping all the time. The location itself is absolutely great - there is snorkel ling at 3 different locations, the last 2 are great. Also Koh Rok island where we stop for lunch looks as good as in the pictures and it is clean. the food was mainly Asian food, not much to eat if you do not like that and if you do not like spices. So I fully recommend going on such a trip, but not via Viator and not via WANG SAI in case you find them online and want to book with them directly. I was surprised to get this from Viator. In Europe in several countries I went on very nice trips with Viator.