Badass Women of Philadelphia Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
We start outside the Liberty Bell and walk through old city, discussing amazing women who were change-makers, politicians, activists and more in Philadelphia!
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Rebecca is a brilliant guide and story teller. We thoroughly enjoyed her commentary and appreciated the visual aids she used to help tell the story of these nearly forgotten women who changed to course of human history. You could tell immediately that she well prepared and her stories were the product of diligent research and discovery. This is one of Philadelphia's finest tours and definitely one you shouldn't miss.