Full-Day Phnom Penh Sightseeing Tour
In the afternoon take a look into the country’s tragic recent history with a tour of Tuol Sleng Prison (S-21) and the Killing Fields at Choeng Ek, sobering reminders of the evils of the Khmer Rouge regime. Although not a joyful tour, visiting these monuments unlocks keys to understanding the development of this still developing country. In between there is also time for a visit to the ‘Russian Market’. Test out your bargaining skills as you wander through the stalls filled with souvenirs, local handicrafts, and electronic goods. Tour ends back at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Amazing tour with a well spoken English guide. I did not want to go to Cambodia but now having been there I want to go back. The tour showed us all the main sights and we had a beautiful lunch on the riverbank. If going to Cambodia you should not miss out on this tour, we will definitely be recommending it to all of our friends but be prepared for learning about a lot of harrowing experiences that occurred during the Pol Pot period, something all should see so they can reflect and wish that this never happens again.
Tour was OK. Good guide and we saw what we expected to see.
This was a good tour, if not excellent.
Really wonderful tour that hits all the high points of Phnom Penh for tourists - in the comfort of an AC van! Te Sony was great and a master at telling the complicated history of Cambodia, interwoven with stories of his family. I highly recommend!