Islands of the Mekong Bike Tour from Phnom Penh
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mekong River, Phnom Penh Cambodia
You will board a local ferry to cross over to the Silk Islands. Enjoy cycling through the local farms and villages.
Stop At: Lotus Silk, 240 #57, Street Sangkat Chey Chum Nas, Khann Daun Penh, Phnom Penh 12000 Cambodia
Stop for refreshments at a local Silk Farm and learn about how the family have made a living from crafting beautiful items using a delicate strategy to produce silk.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grasshopper Adventures - Phnom Penh Bike Tours, #59EO, Oknha Ket St. (174), Phnom Penh 12210, Cambodia
We finish at the shop. Please make your way from here.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Top quality mountain bike
- Use of helmet
- Water, snacks, and lunch
- Biking guide
- All fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Silk
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: comfortable clothes for cycling and current weather conditions
- Good footwear for cycling—no flip-flops
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats and tag-a-longs are available on request if confirmed at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please meet at 7:40am to be ready to depart at 8:00am
Really enjoyed this bike tour from Phnom Penh! Got to sightsee and exercise at the same time!
Each of my experiences with Viator was awesome. I great appreciated getting to experience, or a least witness, locals living their day to day life. My guide was great, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The food and conversation was good,I'm considering traveling to Asia again later this year and will make Viator apart of trip. Well worth it.
It was great getting out side of the city on the bikes! Getting away to see the countryside and explore outside of the city. Amazing guide, thanks
Excellent experience! Goog guide, nice place. I really enjoy the day.