Private Phnom Penh Icons City Tour
Drive the short distance to the Independence Monument, built in the style of Angkor Wat and commemorating Cambodia's independence from the French. Next, discover the majestic architecture, gilded roofs, and rich statuary of the Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
Take a break for morning tea, and sample traditional Cambodian delicacies as you do so, before you visit the National Museum. Built in the 1920s, and inspired by classic temple architecture, it's home to artworks, artifacts, and sculptures from Cambodia's long history.
Next, it's off to a traditional restaurant to savor more authentic Cambodian cuisine. Linger over your meal at your leisure, before you drive along the pretty riverside to Wat Phnom, a temple that dates back to 1373 AD. Set on an 88-foot (27-meter) rise, it's the highest religious building in Phnom Penh.
Finally, discover Wat Ounalom. Founded in 1443 AD, this is Phnom Penh's most important temple and a focal point of Cambodian Buddhism.
As this is a private tour, the tour duration is flexible. Most visitors spend around 8 hours on the tour, returning to their hotels from 3:30pm.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Transport of your choice and driver
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Additiona food and drinks that are not specified
- Gratuities (optional) Donations Offerings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 or more paying adults
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
My favorite tour in Cambodia!! This intimate tour was a great introduction during our stay! We had an amazing time seeing the beautiful sites of a Phnom Penh. Our guide was amazing and very knowledgeable! It as a great private tour! Definitely recommend!