Sunset Cruise with Optional Buffet Dinner from Phnom Penh
Dinner is served after sunset. An all-you-can-eat buffet made from fresh, local, organic food that is stored, prepped, and cooked fresh daily on the boat in a stainless steel kitchen, never prepared on land hours before, and definitely not on a rusty charcoal grill. No fish from the river is served, ever. All original sauces are made onboard. Salad, spring rolls, organic brown rice, curry, fruit, fresh bread, sandwiches, and a variety barbecue with Texas-style barbecue and Asian teriyaki sauce is served. There are low-carb, vegetarian, vegan, and halal options available. If you choose the "cruise only" option, the buffet and an a-la-carte menu is available for purchase.
The bar has spirits from around the world. Most any traditional cocktail can be made, but be sure and try one of many original signature cocktails, satisfaction guaranteed. Local and imported beers, as well as red and white wines by the glass or bottle. Fresh, locally grown coffee beans are ground just before brewing to ensure fantastic espresso, and coffee.
After dinner, cruise down the Mekong River before turning up the Tonle Sap to take in the Phnom Penh riverfront skyline after dark. This perspective is stunning, only to be seen like this by boat. After passing under the Japanese Friendship Bridge, return to port. The bar will stay open, and you are free to stay and enjoy the river views.
The cruise boat is a newly constructed vessel designed solely with lunch/dinner cruising in mind. With 365 degree views from the top, it has 140 seats with a rustic, wooden, Cambodian design with modern touches. It is equipped with three toilets, men’s, women's, and staff's, running water from fresh water tanks, and a water filtration system for clean, purified drinking water. Hygiene, safety, and guest satisfaction are the priorities. A large commercial kitchen with floor-to-ceiling stainless steel walls and appliances, and rubber flooring is designed to prepare food for up to 120 guests in short order. The boat is licensed, inspected, and has staff that is well-trained in safety and first-aid procedures, with flotation devices, safety equipment, and fire extinguishers onboard. No other boat in Phnom Penh can offer you all of these things.
- Dinner - Buffet dinner (if dinner cruise option is purchased)
- Live Traditional Khmer music
- Hotel pickup (inside central Phnom Penh)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No return transfer included (cruise staff can assist you upon return to port)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On the DAY OF your cruise if you need to contact us please call (or ask your hotel to call) and speak to our English/Khmer speaking staff at Cambo Cruise on 092 290 077. We may not be available via email at short notice, to avoid disappointment please call
- BYO conditions: 10USD corkage charge applies per bottle for wine/champagne & 25USD corkage charge applies per bottle for liquor. Full service of ice/attendance included.
- No outside food permitted onboard.
- No outside beverages permitted onboard.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If there is less than 10pax onboard dinner will be served ALL YOU CAN EAT - A LA CARTE STYLE.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
It was a very nice night. We were picked up as scheduled. The boat was very clean. The entire crew was very friendly and helpful. The cruise took approximately two hours and made a short cruise around the river. The buffet was excellent. There was plenty to eat and very good quality. I would recommend this cruise to everyone
Gorgeous sunset and the boat was huge with live music and friendly staff. I was traveling by myself and there was only one other family on the boat with me, so it wasn't very happening. The food was decent, but it was not a buffet-style. I'm sure it would have been if there were more people.
really pleasant evening. started a little rough, missing pick-up. but our hotel managd to contact the cruise who sent out driver and picked us up. GREAT SERVICE! THANKS. had a very pleasant cruise past the foreshore and out onto the river food was good, staff were vey pleasant.
This was a fun relaxing evening, motoring around the bay with great sunset shots. Simple buffet but adequate. Lovely staff who made you feel welcomed.
Nice and lovely trip. The staff were very kindly and open.
Had a great time. If you have an evening to spare this is quite a nice way to spend it. The staff are very friendly and will chat to you about your life.. I think because there was only 12 people that day there was a little pressure to purchase drinks but if you said no thank you they did not push any further which was appreciated. The food was above average.
Really nice introduction to Phnom Penh after a long flight Staff are friendly and the food served is delicious