Phoenix Hot Air Balloon Morning Ride
Even though you travel at speeds of five to six miles per hour, there is virtually no sensation of motion because you are flying with the wind. As you gently leave the ground, you'll be amazed at how light the balloon feels.
Your time up, up and away is approximately 60 minutes. During your breathtaking journey, enjoy floating at different elevations from as high up as 5,000-feet (1524-meters) in the air to within feet of the ground. You'll take in gorgeous views of the Sonoran Desert, the impressive giant saguaro cacti and the other local flora and fauna. Upon landing you'll relish in a ballooning tradition - a toast with chilled champagne! Post-flight you will enjoy cuisine catered by the award-winning Vincent’s on Camelback.
- Gourmet cuisine
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back injuries/problems
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
Scenic route was poor just ran parallel to road. The pilot of the balloon was a
My experience was amazing. Pilot and crew were awesome. Their knowledge, experience and overall kindness helped make my 1st ballon ride perfect.
Made an excellent birthday gift, family really enjoyed it.
Must do it!
Would highly recommend trying this even if you are afraid of heights! Our pilot was experienced and knowledgeable. Breakfast and champagne to follow was a nice inclusion. Would do it again. Thanks Captain John for an unforgettable day!
The staff was courteous and efficient. I am grateful for the recommendations the rep gave me before the trip dress warm in layers for the morning flight, wear a hat, sunscreen, closed-toe shoes. I would also recommend ear plugs - the burners/jets are loud. I enjoyed it and I thank Jesus for the opportunity to fulfill this dream .
Excellent experience including a lovely champagne lunch after the balloon ride. Highly recommended.