Phoenix Hot Air Balloon Morning Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve, 1900 W Desert Vista Trail, Phoenix, AZ 85085
Guests will float above the awe-inspiring Sonoran Desert viewing local landmarks, wildlife and plant life from above.
Stop At: Hot Air Expeditions, 702 W Deer Valley Rd Deer Valley Airport, Phoenix, AZ 85027-2152
All of our hot air balloon tours check in at the Deer Valley Airport Balloon Ride Parking Area, unless the roundtrip hotel transfers option is selected.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Gourmet cuisine
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back injuries/problems
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
It was a nice experience. Captain Tommy and crew Ken were amazing. Take off, flight and landing were smooth. Breakfast in a dessert was a amazing experience.
Had an amazing first time hot air balloon experience. Our pilot Shawn shared so much information about Phoenix. Can’t wait until the next one!
Scenic route was poor just ran parallel to road. The pilot of the balloon was a
My experience was amazing. Pilot and crew were awesome. Their knowledge, experience and overall kindness helped make my 1st ballon ride perfect.
Made an excellent birthday gift, family really enjoyed it.
Must do it!
Would highly recommend trying this even if you are afraid of heights! Our pilot was experienced and knowledgeable. Breakfast and champagne to follow was a nice inclusion. Would do it again. Thanks Captain John for an unforgettable day!
The staff was courteous and efficient. I am grateful for the recommendations the rep gave me before the trip dress warm in layers for the morning flight, wear a hat, sunscreen, closed-toe shoes. I would also recommend ear plugs - the burners/jets are loud. I enjoyed it and I thank Jesus for the opportunity to fulfill this dream .
Excellent experience including a lovely champagne lunch after the balloon ride. Highly recommended.